CHAPTER 29: ABANDON HOUSE

*James's POV*

I secretly trailed the black van as we went through the deep forest, and up the gentle slope mountain. I never thought there was abandon brick house at the top of the mountain. Maybe, it was perfectly covered by this tall forest. The black van stopped at the front of the house while I parked behind the big boulder, which not really near the brick house. Soon as I got out from the car, I saw Heather's lifeless body carried by the guy and brought her into that house.

I immediately dialed Matt and told him where I was and what I just did saw, without missing any details. After I hanged up, I received a new duty to do. I had to watch that house and thinking of a strategy to enter the house while waiting for them to come.

*Matt's POV*

Soon after I got a call from James, I explained to Blake that she was unconscious but there was no bleed on her or bruise or what so ever. She was just perfectly fine but just motionless. We were still at school, waiting outside the school gate so no one would see us, knowing that we were actually present. I already called my man to bring Blake's bike because that was the only way to get her fast. I also commanded my man to tell the principal that Heather and I were very sick, couldn't come to school for today and cleaned up the kidnapped scene in the hallway.

Without further delay, we departed to where James had described to us. It took about an hour and 30 minutes to reach there. As we arrived, we saw James, hiding behind the big boulder. We quietly ran into him and asked him about how the situation at that house.

"There are only four men, guarding outside the house. Also, three people who are inside the house, which including Heather. I presumed," James reported.

When I was about to explain the plan, I glanced at Blake. His face looks puzzled as he eyed on one of four men, who stand outside the house.

"I know who we are dealing with," Blake growled and he was about to leave us, but James gripped his wrist.

"Who exactly?" I asked him with bewilderment looks on my face.

He pointed out the guy that he had been eyed on, "He's the one who killed me; Freedo's man. Freedo was a big boss of Whiter Gang. I used to work for him but not anymore."

"Whiter Gang? Hfff~" I almost burst out as I quickly covered my mouth. I tried to calm down myself but mahn, I couldn't stop laughing. I felt like I was about dying inside. Blake and James were confusingly looking at me. I wiped my happy tear and breathed slowly before I asked, "What does even mean? That name is not very cool at all." Both of them, just raised their eyebrows like 'What's up with you?' I coughed for a moment to forget what I just said, "Anyway, here's the plan; Blake will encounter your ex-boss and tell him that you want to work for him again like you just distract while James and I tried to sneak in and save Heather."

"Matt, your idea was stupid. I'm really sorry, I meant no offense," he apologized immediately.

I crossed my arms, and stared both of them, "So, any ideas?"

James spoke out, "Maybe we should..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer: Cliffhanger~ you know what is this mean? Nah, I won't tell you. You will find out sooner or later~

Matt: Wah, how long we didn't do like this? ;p

Writer: Matt! How many times did I tell you to knock the door first?!

Matt:  But you didn't-

Writer: *the writer's hand palm pointed at Matt's face* Fine fine! Don't you know how hard to make this story?

Matt: Nope, it doesn't. All you need is..Imagine~*make rainbow motion like there are sparkles on that rainbow*

Writer:  *facepalm* Nevermind... I forgot that you're just my imaginary character. You will never be a writer like me. *continue her work*

Matt: Says who? *he tossed a book at the writer desk*

Writer: *confused looks, and read the title* Red-Hot Hightops? Basketball story? 

Matt: *nodded, with a big smile*

Writer: Wait a minute...this not even yours! This is Matt Christopher!

Matt:  It says Matt, so it is obviously my work. *confidence*

Writer: No! Your name is not Matt Christopher! *in rage*

Matt:  What's my full name then?! *in rage also*

Writer: Nothing! Just Matt! Just get out of my room!

Matt: Tell me first!

Writer: Get...Out...*growl*

Matt: Fine! Jeez... *walk out the room* so hostile...

Writer: What you just said.... *black aura*

Matt: *gulp* nothing...*quickly ran off