CHAPTER 19: ALONE WITH MS. TROUBLEMAKER

*Heather's POV*

The next day...

I had told Louis, yesterday night. About everything what just happened at school; the absurd rumors, had a fight with Abby, and not to forget about the detention that I was going to have right now.

I had to spend my all periods with her alone, in the classroom. My seat was not too far from her. Not really far enough because she was sitting beside me. She was so annoying. She distracting me when Mr.Frank was not looking at us. She kicked my left leg for the whole time. I tried to endure it but I just couldn't. I muttered as Mr.Frank was busy himself, writing on the board, "Can you please, stop doing that on me?"

"Doing what?" she whispered me back, with a fake-innocent smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes and ignoring her stupidity behavior. Before I'm going to focus back, I cursed her in my mind.

' Idiot'

While I was focusing on my study, she throws me a crumpled paper. I unwrapped the crumpled paper and it is written, 'You're a wimp.' I glowered at her and guess what? She dared to stick her tongue out. If the teacher wasn't here, she would be dead meat.

All I could do was just pretended that she was not even here, and concentrated on my study. For the whole periods, she wants to get my attention or should I say that she was trying to test my patience. She yanked my hair; she purposely drops my pencil; she snitched my important notes. Could she do something else, rather than disturbing people who tried study so hard? Jeez. I thought I would be fine to have detention with her, but I was wrong. What am I going to do with her? And what would happen to me then?

*Blake's POV*

Now, I'm waiting outside with Abby's bodyguard. I didn't know his name because none of us start to have a conversation. We were stood there like soldiers guarded the prison room. I know it sounds sarcastic. To me, I guess if you don't mind what I was trying to say there. Mr. Frank didn't allow us to enter the class which made me really worried. I was afraid that there could be something bad happen to my beloved My Lady.

While I was thinking and worrying about my lady, I heard someone called my name.

"Mr. Blake"

I glanced at him in confusion.

'Well, it couldn't be him. The voice who called my name is a girl'

"Mr. Blake"

I looked the other way to find the owner of the voice. Ms. Katrina.

"Follow me to my office, I need to speak to you," she said as she walked past, Abby's bodyguard.

I followed her behind without doubt. I noticed he was smirked at me. Or was I hallucinate? Nevermind about that. The most important that I had to think right now, why she wants to talk to me privately? Sigh, I'm going to have a bad feeling about this. Did she found out who I was?

---------------------------------------

Writer: Finally , I'm done. So Readers, are you curious who Black was in the past?
Matt: I know! He was escaped from a freak show. (Appear beside the writer)
Writer: How did you get here? =='
Matt: Obviously, your door is not locked.
Writer: Well you should have knocked first. -_-
Matt: I did many times, but you didn't hear it. You were too focus writing the chapter 19. -_-
Writer: Just get out.
Matt: But I just got here.
Writer: Get out (point out at the widely open door)
Matt: Don't you miss me?
Writer: (frustrated) Sigh... whatever. Don't try to make some noise or I will call your bodyguard to drag you to your room.
Matt: Yeay!!!
Writer: (Shot a deadly glare)
Matt: I mean, yeay ( in whisper way)