Crazy

The town is loud and cheerily as you were currently riding a horse, to your uncle ben's house after buying the stuff you needed while staying here as your family had decided on letting you stay with your closes family member.

After they had known you could clone yourself into multiple people. They threw you here, in encanto. It was a familiar name, familiar place but you couldn't really name it.

The wheater changes quite fast in such a hot day. The people were singing which you werent use to but by the looks of it, it was pretty normal around here.

Carlos pov.

After sitting on a wooden bench, i noticed a 'someone' riding a horse with a scarf covering their bottom face. Who does that?

It was like ninty degrees right now (90°). But as that 'somebody' rode its horse it was like it wasnt fazed. 'Weird. They must be the new people' he thought, he had suddenly a curious gut, a thing he usually never gets.

So i walked up slowly to look, it got off its horse and wrapped its rope on a wooden stick so it wouldn't get away, but fed it before walking back in their home. I took a closer look to notice a name 'star' tsk how basic. He thought.

Before huffling and deciding to go on and leave. But before i could go, i was face to face with the rider.

Well that somebody, was girl. Close to his age with a nervous and awkward look on her face, like she was flustered.

"Oop- hi." She squeaked before walking past him bringing her horse along. He stood there frozen before thinking 'why is getting all affected over a simple 'hi?' It was ridikulo. Probably because she didnt know him yet...yes! That could be right.

But when she does she would be just like everyone else.

short but i'll update later or tomorrow.