chapter twenty one

-hi! Its been so long, and i kinda miss conejito sooo...

_______________________________________

"Y/n? Y/n?!" Mirabel called out, her voice lively as ever.

Shyly, you look at your outfit once more. Out of all the dress you sew, you could say this is the one you are really proud of to wear.

"Im comin'." Taking one last look, you step out your room "oh my y/n!"

"Is it that bad?"

"No, its amazing! I think carlos would be eating his eyes out-"

Hearing his name made you a little nervous, but it was mostly excitement fluttering in your rib cage.

It was obvious, you two had something others could be really nosy, or maybe it was just that obvious.

As the usual the both of you, did not want to admit.

Ofcourse

"Well, lets not keep them waiting!" You did not have enough time to compliment mirabels dashing greenish new dress before she drag you down the stairs and out the door.

-----------

The loud music, loud cheers- chating almost made you nervous! Like every other event, the madrigals were assisting and welcoming the guests

You didnt think you'd care this much but apprently, you did

Your eyes searching for someone you would not admit saying- searching around..

You spotted him

Leaning agaisnt the wall, he wore  a darker theme blazer hovering over his shoulder, both his hands tucked in his pocket, dark red pants-his hair already looks so soft.

He looks...amazing

Your hands felt the need to flatten your dress down, as you told mirabel to go without you for a bit.

A gleely smile creeped up her face seeing you two having a intense staring contest.

"All righty! See you later" after her response you quickly sprint towards him without thinking twice

Simp

You thought, you couldnt stop yourself from being so soft, not that you would admit it

"Hòla conejito, looks like you missed me." He smiled, smiling even wider seeing your outfit.

"Well... do you like it?"

Damn it

Damn it!

"Yes.. yes i do- are you that inlove with me, that your trying to match with me?" Playfully he asked, scoffing in reply, you bluntly answered 'no'

"I was joking mariposa why the frown? If you continue to do that, your gonna start looking like that." He simply pointed to the poor old woman being greeted by camilo

"Carlos!"

_____________

A short late christmas for you all!
Sorry for such a long wait!
I luv ya