Wrong twin

"I think thats enough lovebirds, lets get inside." Mirabel teased before purposely bumping camilo slightly and wiggling her eyesbrows as dolores squeak and walked up and flung on a big mans arm.

I looked at them confused but happy...but confused. "Y/n, for sure you havent met him yet. This is mariano guzman." She smiled widely and 'mariano waved. I did a little waved and linked my arms with camilo and mirabel.

"Lets goooo"

I exclaim excited to see the rest of the family. After a quick introducetion and chatter, camilo had gotten up to find more food as i chatted with mirabel.

"Got a boyfriend?" She suddenly asked fixing up her glasses "Oh no. No" i gave a quick laugh before squienting my eyes suspiciously "whats with the sudden question? You got one ahhh?" I teased feeling my bladder feeling up from drinking way to much juice.

"What! No...."

She looked down but not a moment later, she peaked and gave in quickly. "Fine. I- i am meeting someone...in town" she looks around and blushed but i couldn't get a good look at who shes implying.

"Oh im happy for you mira, what his or her, name. No judging" i laughed scooting closer for more information and she blusbed deeply.

"Martin." My eyes grew wide in joy and she wheeze too, happy for herself. "I cant scream as much as i do cuz i have this crazy bladder i have to get rid off." I smiled sheepishly at my excuse to the bathroom as she waved her hands and plaufully shoo me off.

"While you do that, i talk to him hehe" she gigled like a highschool girl asking her crush out. "Go for it!" I cheered rushinh away feeling like it would fall completely.

Time skip.

Since i didnt want to call mirabel out again, and dolores was with mariano. I walked my way on the places i knew in casita. Hopefully i could fine camilo.

Turning ways to different corridors i found him yet he wasnt near th food pile but near a glass window away from people.

Probably it gotten too loud for him, he wore a different ruana this evening though. It was red this time with a zig-zag design. "Camilo?" I call but he didnt turn atleast the slightest bit nor talked.

"Camilo you okay?" I asked again taking bigger steps to approuch him but he hasnt fazed. "Hey! I thought you would-" i tried to reach but before i have did anything his head quickly turned. It didnt look exactly like him, no.

He had a small and unnoticeable mole on his right eye, and the other had covered by hair. Carlos...

I stood there stunned and embarassed for calling the same name for many times and turns out it wanst him. Like hell? He looks down quite irritated, "No im not camilo." He says sternly with a slight frown and his arms crossed.

"And stop calling me with that stupid copycat's name.
Its annoying." He says rolling his eyes. I let out a breath i didnt know i was holding and tried my best to smile up to him.

How did they get this tall?

"Umm hi carlos?" I tried okay? Arrghh! "You got it right." He spat pushing me aside and walking pass and walking into a room before slamming it shut. Whats with him? Is it because i got his name wrong?

"Ey y/n, i've been looking for you" 'The real camilo says before his eyes trails towards his brothers room.

"What did he say? Did he hurt you?" He quickly asked in a serious tone flunging his arms over your shoulders protectively. "Uh no. He didnt say much" i smiled up to him and he mirrored "then lets party. Tell me do you know how to dance hermosa?" He says grabbing a hold of my hand, and spinning me around, i gigled as his eyes followed adoringly but in a friendly way.

"No, im actually bad at it."

"Then let me teach you...."

if you insist....