chapter nineteen

After lunch with the madrigals, you couldnt help but imagine carlos flustered face- and how much he would tease you 'till someone would suspect something.

Lunch was well...awkward for some reason- like mirabel would nudge you and wiggle her eyebrows, camilo would look every now and then, the parents just would giving goofy smile that even tío bruno was included.

"This is better than any telenovela i have watched" he whispered to his sister, a grin streatching on his face. Tîa julieta chuckled in response nodding her head "i know!"

Time skip

Mirabel wheezed excitedly "Did you kiss?!" She quickly asked, "Wha- what no!" Your eyes widen in shock but the blush that spreaded on your face made her think otherwise.

"I knew it!" She gigled and quickly opened the door to shout out the fake news. As an instinct, you grabbed the biggest but softest pillow and threw it at her direction- aiming for the head.

But she was quick to notice and ducked, by the time carlos barged it and was smacked face first.

He let out a yelp, as his gaze swifted to who threw it, after a quick confirmation mirabel whispered- shout even he could hear clearly.

"I think you should run!"

"You're gonna pay for that y'know?" He says as he amassed a mischievous idea. You laughed nervously for both carlos ans mirabel- they were both on your tail now.

"Say what now?" Answering her question without words he rushed to her side with a grin- making you scream and ran in every corner of mirabels room.

He was taller and bigger than you, and he was quick to put you over his shoulder with ease. His fingertips brushing over your sides, as a sign if revenge.

Mirabel was out of the door- "Carlos you dork! Dont you dare!" You asserted, squirming at his touch. He chuckled "Do this, and i'll hate you forever!"

"I can never be your enemy, conejito"

After his words, you felt his fingers rubbing your rib cage- making you laugh uncontrollably. You wiggled your legs hoping you get off him.

"S-stop!" You laughed as he layed you down on mirabels bed slowly down the tickles, you got a glimpse of him laughing at your expression and your laugh. "Ugh i hate you!" You obviously lied with a smile- you just couldnt stay mad at him anymore.

"I love you too-" he mocked jokily, but his words was interrupted by multiple gasps and 'aww's.

There stood almost every madrigal with corky smiles, and a rainbow by the door way. "Carlito is all grown up!" Tía pepa beamed earning tío felix to rub her shoulders. Abuela had a proud smile and you noticed camilo with a disgusted expression. Mirabel was the matermind and dolores was her partner in crime.

"Best telenovela!"

"Tío." Carlos clicked his toungue in annoyance as he hid behind you, not used with all the attention and mostly when people was in his business.