Introduction

The next thing I knew was that I was lying on something comfy and soft. I opened my eyes and saw a woman with a delicately wrinkled face peering down on me. I didn't recognize the face. The woman gave me a delicious, perfectly baked, croissant.

"Are you alright?" The woman said. I nodded my head. My tummy ache was gone. I sat up and noticed that I was in a very diffrent home. My red and yellow dress was grass stained, obviously it wasn't a dream that my home had burned down. At least, the home that didn't feel like home, but was my home on chance.

"My goodness, i am so sorry, where are my manners?! My name is Julieta, and this is the Casinta." She said. The house waved a door at me and her command, and I waved back with a little smile of confusion and releaf.

"I'm X-Xye... nice to meet you Julieta." Julieta smiled and nodded to me. Another person I didn't know came into view. She had a blue and white dress with beautiful designs sewed on it.

"Mirabel, get the Daregals." Julieta said. I became even more confused. How did they know my family's name? I wondered. Mirabel nodded respectfully towards Julieta and set off. Not long after, me and the other family were eating on a huge table with this family name The Madrigals. I was shy, as usual, and didn't know anyone yet, exept for Julieta and Mirabel. I was sitting beside Julieta and a little kid who looked about 5 years old and had a bunch of animals around him, there was a toucan, a monkey, a hedgehog, a leapord, and a bandicoot.

"Before we start eating, i would like to introduce ourselves to the Daregals. Madrigals, they have been through a lot. And i am so relieved that Camilo found you all." The old lady at the end of the table said. I couldn't help but feel like I knew this old woman. Yes! I remeber her, she was Zeek's friends wife! She really aged from that old picture of her on the wall. I thought to myself. I didn't realize that I had zoned out and the little kid nudged me ever so slightly. I realized everyone had been asking me about my name.

"Oh, um, sorry... im Xye..." I said shyly. The kid smiled at her. Taffy appeared from behind his chair. Happiness surged through me. I had thought that Taffy was lost in the fire. Taffy climbed up in my lap.

"Hi. She told me everything. About your casita, about your struggles, and how you cuddle her so tight she can barely breath at night." I laughed in confusion and happiness.

"Thanks for taking care of her while I was out." He nodded his head warmly to me.

I was on the balcony in the old Encanto of the Madrigals. I only knew 3 of the members of the family. She glanced at one door on the other side of the balcony. It looked strange. There was a little boy infront of a woman infront of a tall man. I didn't understand so I went over to it for a closer look. I stroked my hand across the door and then I looked up. It had the name of 'Camilo.' My interest was piqued. From out of no where, this brown eyed and brown curly hair boy appeared beside me.

"Looking at my door, eh? Pretty cool isn't it!" I jumped, i was sure that my heart had just ran a marathon! The boy looked at me and realized he had frightened me and appologized.

"I'm Camilo, and you are.. Xye, right?" I nodded my head quietly. Camilo looked at me akwardly.

"So, you got a gift? What is it!?" Camilo said exitingly. I swooped my hand across the air, doubting that the Fountain was still wet. I was astonished when a bouquet popped up in her hand.

"Cool. Watch this!" Camilo changed into the little kid who I was sitting beside at dinner, and then back to his normal self. I giggled.

"Your not a chatter are you?" Camilo joked.

"Exuse me. I just c-choose not to... it complicated..." I said shyly, whipping my hand down to make the flowers dissolve into yellow dust which dissapeared into the odorned floor.

Camilo showed me around the place and showed me everyone's doors and told me all their powers. After the sunset had vanished, I found myself lonely again. I had no matt to sleep on. I didn't feel that tiered. Everyone was already asleep either in there room or on a matt in the opening of the huge home. I sat there, watching everyone on the edge of the balcony. I kept glancing over at Camilo's door. He was so nice. I thought. I started humming to myself. I was zoned out and didn't realize that Camilo had opened his door and was standing there, looking at me. I finally raised my head because i heard him whistle quietly. I imminently felt my face get hot and waved akwardly at him, he waved back with a generous smile across his face. He gave me a head gesture that told me to go to him, so I did.

"Why aren't you slepping? It's too cold to be sitting out here, it's almost fall!" Camilo said, sounding a little worried.

"Well, my Powers are limited one, and two... i dont really have any were to sleep. So I decided to wait out the night. I would probably fall asleep anyways..." i tried to reassured myself. Camilo gave me a questioning look and told me to come inside his room. His room was clean and smelled good, unlike Ethan's room, there was a red and white bed in the corner, a mirrior, there was another door which I assumed lead to a bathroom and I was correct, a desk, a stage through this opening in the wall, and a wardrobe. Camilo plopped down on his bed and invited me to sit with him. I cautiously approached him and sat down beside him.