First Date

We were hanging out beside the doors. I dont know why we were waiting, but we were. We started talking about last night and how akward that was and we giggled at each other's jokes. Time and time again, casita would laugh with us by opening and closing doors and rumbling the floor tiles. So far it was a good day.

"Finally!" Camilo said, directing his attention towards Isabella who nodded politely. Camilo smiled and Isabella couldn't hide her exitement. I was so confused.

"I'll going to go do you know what." Isa winked at Camilo and walked out the door. Camilo grabbed my arm and we ran into town for a bit. I did t ask him what Isa meant by 'I'm going to go do you know what.' but we went to the library and checked out some cool new books.

"Oo! Look at that! I haven't read this one yet!" Camilo said, holding up a book that was written by Shakespeare. I love how he thinks Shakespeare is good! Because it is! After we explored half of the books, Camilo dragged me out and took me to the lake. He looked very exited. Just at the edge of town, I saw Isabella wink at Camilo and smirk then walk away enthusiastically.

"Here we go!" Camilo said. He moved away some leaves and let go of my arm. I gasped when I saw beautiful flower Meadows and a lot of random animals grazing and frolicking within. Camilo giggled and lead me into the feild. I heard a quiet laugh coming from the bush. I bent down and moved away the branches only to reveal that Antonio was sitting there.

"Hehe! Found me!" Antonio giggled and stood up. I looked around the field at the diffrent animals and then back at Antonio and then to Camilo who had his head on his head.

"Oh well! Secrets out." He said while smiling at Antonio and me. Antonio giggled and ran away to play with the animals. I went back over to Camilo who took me to our favorite place, the rock face overlooking the lake. Camilo laid down on the moss and so did I. We laid down there a while, watching the clouds and spotting shapes in them.

"Hey! Look at that one! It looks like a Chameleon if you slightly adjust your head!" I said. I laid down my head on Camilo's chest and he blushed a lot and so did I. He smiled and looked at the cloud.

"Haha! It does! Good eye!" He said. I studied the clouds more. One of them looked like a dragon. Another like a heart, one like a noon, and one like a cat.

"Looks like thumper came to say hi." Camilo said, sitting up and pointing at the top of the rock. I looked up and sure enough Thumper was there. I smiled as she hoped down and sniffed me.

"How did you get out? I'll assume either Pepa, Antonio, or Dolores." I said, picking her up. Thumper jumped down imediently and went over to Camilo. Strange... she always gets in my lap. I thought. Camilo looked like how I felt.

"Um... Thats wierd." I nodded at him and we began to pet Thumper. She was not acting normal at all and she looked a little fatter, or maybe a little older than she should be.

"Do you guys have a vet? She doesn't look right and she isn't acting like she does." Camilo nodded in agreement as I picked her back up into my hands.

"Yeah, I think so. Woah! We're did she go!?" I looked down and saw that she was gone, there was now a bee hovering beside me.

"Ah! Get it away from me!" Camilo jumped back when he saw the bee and I giggled.

"Camilo! Its just a bee!" I said, holding out my fingures so it could land on it. It landed and then turned into a wasp. When it changed, I repelled from it just as quick as Camilo realized he was gone.

"Camilo! It-it just... Wait a minute..." Camilo glared at me and I just went up to it.

"Lillian? Mamí!" I told the bee. Camilo looked confusingly at me then the wasp. The wasp turned into Lillian, my mom, and Camilo jumped and changed into me, akward version of himself, into Lillian, and back to himself. I laughed at him gently then glared at my mom.

"Mamá! Why are you here?" I questioned her, eager for an answer. Camilo sat behind me and looked from me to mom.

"Ivy told me about.. This.. I just want to make sure you are ok mi vida." Lillian said, glaring at Camilo who scooted back and put his hands up as tho he is guilty.

"Mom. I'm fine." I stared into my mom's eyes.

"Xye. If your father finds out about this... then..." I interrupted her.

"He'll reject me, I know and I'm aware." I looked away from both Camilo and mom. Camilo looked at me then my mom.

"What do you mean?" He looked at Lillian.

"Her father isn't exactly.. the nicest.. he doesn't want Xye to... get a..." Camilo and I interrupted her.

"Well are not!" Well both said symotamiously. I rolled my eyes at my mother and looked away again. Camilo blushed a little and then went back to talking about Quade. When they were done, Lillian left and told us to keep this a secrent.

"Well. At least that's done. Now, where were we?" Camilo looked around then up.

"Oh yeah! Cloud watching, unless you want to do something diffrent Xye. I'm fine with whatever." Camilo said cheerfully.

"Sure. We can continue cloud watching." I smiled and laid my head on top on Camilo's chest again when he laid down. He started playing with my hair and blushing. I blushed a little too.

"Look! It looks like Juliet's tower from Romio and Juliet!" I said, point upward to the cloud. Camilo laughed and we continued cloud watching for an hour or two.

"Hey. It's almost time for lunch." Camilo said, giving my hair one last stroke and then putting a white flower in it. I giggled and sat up. Camilo got up and we went back to the casita.

"Had fun?" Isa said with a smirk and jabbed Camilo lighted on the arm. The I realized why Isabella had went out. I laughed.

"Seriously! You asked Antonio and Isa to help! Your so sweet!" I said, still laughing, and Camilo looked down and figured with his fingures. Isabella laughed and Dolores came down to chat.

"Hey. How was the date? Wait no never mind. I already know what happened. And I'll try my best to keep the secrent." She said. Camilo slapped his forehead and Isabella shrugged. I looked around to make sure that Mirabel hadn't heard that, luckily, she was helping her mom make lunch.

"Lunch is ready!" Abuela called to everyone. Luisa came running in and grabbed her food and, this time, sat beside Pepa and Camilo. I was sitting beside Mirabel and Lillian. Camilo was opposite of me, beside Dolores and Mirabel.