The End

3 years later, after a normal life now that the demons had been caste out of me, me and Camilo were sitting on the Moss covering of the rock beside the lake. We were just 2 20 year Olds on a date. We had both ate dinner an hour ago.

"Hey, Xye." Camilo said. He got up and so did I.

"Sí?" I responded. Camilo starting digging through the pockets of his sweatpants until he found what he was looking for and pulled it out behind his back. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and curiosity. He got down on one knee and I remember him saying this:

"Xye Daregal. It's been 5 years since we met. You have been so nice to me. You saved me from my depression. You stayed with me when it was tough. I stayed with you when you were hurting just as you did to me. I have loved you since when I first held you in my arms. You have been the light in my path for the past few years. I know you, and you know me. I would love you to be apart of familia, you feel like family to me, you have for a long time. We were just 17 when I bought a ring. I hid it in my nightstand. I have written in a journal, making this speach, reciting it, practicing ot, and acting it behind your back. I wanted to make sure this night was special, so I waited for this day, this night, on the lunar eclipse to tell you. I have already asked your mom and your Tia and Tio for your hand. Xye, I guess what I'm saying is, I love you, I think you love me, so, want to be the greatest love story this Encanto will ever see?" I started crying like crazy at this moment. He was holding an open box with a ring inside it. I nodded ,you head aggressively and Camilo stood up. He put my engagement ring on my hand and he had one too. I ran and jumped into an embrace with him and we stood there as the moon finally covered the sun and everything went black as Camilo pulled away and kissed me.

8 years later, me and him have 3 kids; Lila, Carla, and Saria. Carla is the oldest, she is 7, her power was to control the weather on comand, not like Pepa. Saria is the 2nd oldest, she is 5 years and 3 months old, her power was to control the stars. Lila is the youngest, 3 years old. Me and Camilo are now 29 years old. Dolores is 35, Pepa, Augustin, Julieta, Bruno, and Felix are 63. Abuela is 89. Charm, Lillian, Zakaria, and Taffy are off in the clouds, Antonio and Cecilia are 19 and dating. Laia is 18. Ethan and Ashley have married, Ivy and Julian have married, Mirabel is dating Jose's son named Fin. Dolores' kids are dating as well. So much has changed in the last 13 years. Camilo has also leaned how to control his shapeshifting. Clare is my last familia member that is a direct decendant of Zeek who is alive. The rest of my cousins and sisters have moved away and married off into another family, except for Mira who has married Bruno Madrigal.

The End.