Love?

"Who's that?" One of the kids ask. The other kids started to join in. Camilo smiled at me and then crouched down to sit with the kids as I prepared to use my gift. The kids sat down all around Camilo. I gave him a quick smile and swooped my hand around. From out of no where i was now holding a beautiful boucette of flowers. I handed Camilo the flowers and he smirked. With one hand gesture down, the flowers dissolved into nothingness. I watched the kids faces glow up when they saw this. It was obvious that they liked it. A feeling rushed through me, i had never felt this way before. I looked back down at the kids who were Oing and Awing over my gift, and i realized that Camilo had dissapeared. The kids started laughing with their eyes drawn to something behind me.

"Hola!" Camilo said, he looked like me and then changed back into himself. He was giggling lightly, his face slowly getting redder and redder as I looked at him. The kids started laughing so hard and i assumed that that meant Camilo did something funny behind my back.

"Come on niños! Let's go... erm, Camilo..." I started, as I realized I had no idea where to go. He smirked at me, rolled his eyes, and held out his hand and i grabbed it, making a cloud appear underneath us and the kids. At first Camilo didn't realize it because he was akwardly staring into my eyes, until, i jerked my hand up and everyone started screaming and shouting, Camilo gasped and shape shifted into Bruno, me, and Mirabel then back to himself. They all laid down on the glowing yellow, and transparent cloud, copying what I did.

"You should've seen your faces!" I busted out into laughter, so did the kids. Camilo just shrugged, mumbled something under his breathe that i couldn't quite hear, and then blushed and turned away. I heard one of the kids get up in her ear and wisper,

"I think he likes you!" My face immediately got really hot. Is this niño wright!? I looked at Camilo who was staring over the edge, i realized that he was blushing and mouthed 'Cool.' I turned at the kid and gave them a little death stare. But the kid shrugged, laughed, and then went over to Camilo to bother him.

"Camilo! We want a story!!!!" The kid said, then all the kids started raising their voices to join in on a cult. Camilo lifted his head.

"Ok, ok, ok! But first... we need a stage!" Camilo smirked at me. After a moment, I remembered how he had one in his room.

"Oohh, got it! Hang on kids!" I stood up and made the cloud disapear. Camilo was screaming bloody murder and the kids were shouting and screaming in a broken rythem.

"Oh my god, oh my god! We are going to dieee!!" I rolled my eyes and made a slide apear from underneath us all, it lead to the Casita balcony were Camilo's door was. Everyone flooded in. Camilo spinned me on the flood for a second. When I was done spinning, Camilo was gone. I looked around and suddenly, there was a flash of light. Camilo was on a stage, the kids all rushed to the stage and found there seats, i followed, sitting in the back row watching the kids. Camilo played a little skit for about 20 minutes when Pepa shouted.

"Camilo! Xye! The parents are here!" The kids sighed and walked miserably down the staircase infront of Camilo and me.

"See you niños tomorrow!" Camilo said, waving his hand in the air. The majority of the kids faces lightened up and we watched as them and all their parents walked to the village. I sighed with satification, then Abuela called dinner.

"Thanks Camilo. That was fun. I hope you don't mind... but I'd like to do it again with you sometime!" I said while we walked to the kitchen to grab some food.

"Anytime! I'd love you to help me. You are so great with kids!" Camilo said, he smiled and I laughed.

After dinner, everyone was getting ready for bed. I saw Bruno walking around with Mirabel, i decided to tag along since Camilo was doing the last of his chores.

"Oh hi Xye. Tio Bruno, this is Xye!" Bruno nodded towards me shyly and i nodded my greetings back, Mirabel studied us then shrugged. We were going to go into Antonio's room to hang out. I couldn't judge Bruno of his shyness, I'm the same way.

"Hey guys! Whatcha wanna do? We can play hide and seek!" Antonio siad. We nodded our head. Mirabel was counting first. Antonio hopped on his leapord and they ran off to the far corner of the room behind a giant mushroom, Bruno was hiding in a big badger den, and I decided to hide on top of the giant tree's branches. I used my gift to silently float up and up. I just barely made it up there when Mirabel said she was ready.

"Ready or not! Here I come!" It was about 15 minutes into the game, i heard Bruno and Antonio's voices bellow her, they must have been found already. I felt a tap on the shoulder. Mirabel!? How did she climb up here! There's no stairs and the leapord wasn't there either. I thought.

"Holy!" I gasped in shock. Then i heard Mirabel's voice from the bottom. I glanced down then looked back up, Camilo was sitting there with his legs crossed.

"Found ya! Before you ask, I just shapeshifted into George, the leapord, and then to Mirabel to scare you." Camilo said jokingly. We both giggled and we floated down on a cloud that i made.

"Awe man! You found her..." Mirabel tossed Camilo a coin. He explained to me that they betted on whoever found me first got a coin. I laughed and they all went to their rooms. Camilo grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room. That night was the happiest ever!