shopping

'You saved me' What? What does he mean? How could I have saved him if he was dead? I kept asking myself while staring into his deep green eyes. I couldn't feel myself getting closers and closers to him. We were only a couple inches away now. I put my head on his chest and I could feel his heart thumping. Bump, bump, bump. They were evenly spaced and soothing for me. I felt a hand on my head and an arm around my torso. We didn't talk, just stood there in the moment, the moment of a reunion, an embrace. I didn't want to wake up, but I had to get him to wake up.

"Go on. Wake me up please." Camilo said lightly. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I woke up, through the covers off of my and bolted to the door. I must have waken Cassa from her sleep because she was rushing to keep up with me.

"What's happening!?" She asked at my side.

"He's alive!" I shouted to her, taking a sharp right to the side of the balcony where his door was. I slowed down at his door and caught my breath.

"What do you mean? "Cassa asked me without any breath. I nodded with a smile. She looked very confused but I ignored her and barged into the room. I saw Camilo's chest slowly rise and fall in rythem. I jumped onto the bed and first tried to poke him on his arms, it didn't work. Then I tried booping him on the nose, then that didn't work. Then I tried to gently shake him, and of course that didn't work. I laid down and went to sleep beside him.

"Camilo! Why won't you wake up?" I asked as I entered back into the dream room.

"What?" I raised one eyebrow.

"I could feel somthing, but I didn't know what it was. Was that you who touched my nose?" He asked. I nodded at him. I looked away to think then looked back at me.

"Loud noise, cold water, or somthing else." He answered. I thought and then it hit me. I nodded and closed my eyes. I got out of the bed and made some drums appear and a pair of drum sticks. I started playing good music. He didn't wake up. Then I made bad music. Dolores slammed open the door as I was playing.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING XYE!?" She screamed, covering her ears. I stopped playing.

"WAKING UP YOUR BROTHER!" I yelled at her. I felt a body slam into mine. It scared me at first because I thought it might have been Quade, but it was the curly, brown haired boy who has always been there for me. Camilo let me go and Dolores' mouth dropped. She stared crying and she ran to Camilo to hug him.

"I-i don't believe it!"she shuttered with tears falling.

"Yeah, kinda crazy, right?" He laughed. Dolores pulled herself away and stared at Camilo with a sort of seriousness between their gazes.

"Never do that again!" She said angerly. Camilo nodded and then looked at me.

"Unless it's for Xye." He smiled. I shook my head.

"No! Never!" I said in fright. He rolled his eyes and walked out of Dolores' grip, ran to me, grabbed my arm, and dragged me outside. Bruno was running down the stairs laughing and smiling at us. He had 3 mice on him and he was carrying a green tablet. What vision this time? I sarcastically asked myself.

"Yeah! Wo ho!!! I knew you would do it!" He shouted to me and Camilo as if he had won a bet. I smiled a little. All three of us jerked toward the staircase and slide down it speedily. Pepa, Abuela, and Mirabel were talking together. Mirabel was the first one to see us.

"Oh my god! You're alive!" She shouted while running to hug him. Pepa gasped and ran into the hug, followed by Felix. Abuela just stood there with her hand on her mouth. Camilo let go of my hand as everyone piled onto him.

"S-quiz-zing!" He stammered. Everyone backed away from him and asked the same questions as Dolores and he answered all of them. Everyone was so shocked. Antonio and Isabella came out from Isa's room. Antonio was very confused since he had no idea what happened to his older brother. Isabella was starstruck on the balcony. She jumped down the balcony and a couple of drip leaves caught her from the fall and gently tumbled her to the ground on her feet. She stared as Luisa came down the stairs. Ethan, Mysa, Mira, and Ivy walked up beside me. Camilo smiled at everyone. Abuela made all of us go to the breakfast table. It wasn't even time for breakfast when Julieta and Mira scurried to the kitchen with me following behind.