taken by another

After lunch, I went down to the village without Camilo. I walked down to the square and found Davin standing there in a too small for a fat guy suit and tie. I tried not to cringe at the discusting figure. As I walked up to him, a bright flush raised from his neck.

"Hola Princessa." He said with a cracky voice.

"What did you call me?" I said with sarcasm.

"I called you what you are bonita." He smirked with a triple chin and an empty tooth smile.

"Please don't call me that." I said, furrowing my eyebrows in anger. He stopped smiling and cleared his throat.

"Well then, let me take you to the fountain." He said, holding out his arm thing to link with me. I rejected and we walked in silence. We got to the fountain a few minutes later and sat on the rim. Davin looked like he was thinking of some words, so was I, but he was the first to find them.

"Xye. I need to tell you something." He got up with struggle from his short legs and bouldering stomach.

"I like you." He smiled. Putting his chubby and greecy hands on my lap. I jerked to the left to avoid him.

"I'm taken." I cringed at him and then got up. We stood there. He was staring up at me while I look down at him. He started tearing up.

"Whoa stole me amor!?" He said angerly, grinding his jagged teeth and clenching his fists.

"I'm taken by mi amor Camilo Madrigal." I said sarcastically and whipped around and started walking back to the casita. My hands started glowing and I made orbs follow me. I turned to give Davin a nasty look of regret and anger, but he was smiling.

"I guess I'll have to take you back hermosa." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for this. I thought to myself. I barged into the Casa Madrigal with a lot of yellow orbs swirling around me in an angry fury.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mi niña, ¿qué pasó?" Tia Julieta said.

"¡Davin solo trató de endulzarme y robarme! ¡Eso fue lo que paso!" (Davin tried to sugar me up and steal me! That's what happened!) I said angerly and stormed into my room. I ran up my floating stairs and bombed myself onto my floating moon bed. Cassa hopped onto the bed from the back and Jan slowly walked up the stairs. I hid my face in a pillow and cried.

"Hola senorita Xye. ¿Estás bien?" (Hello miss Xye. Are you ok?) Cassa tilted her head as she sat herself down beside me. Jan jumped the last few steps and sat on the other side of me. I removed the pillow and put it away while I sat up.

"Xye?" Jan looked worried as he said it. I took a deep breath then released it.

"Sí. It's just something that happened in the village. No biggy." I faked a smile and got to my feet.

"Well, kids aren't gonna babysit themselves. Though I'm sure they could." I joked. Me and Cassa walked out of the home and it didn't take long to find Camilo and Cecilia babysitting the kids. Camilo was spinning Cecilia and dancing with her while she danced with him. How cute! I thought. I smiled as I walked up to the back of the small crowd of kids on the first floor where the opening of the casita makes a stage light when the sun is directly overhead. I sat down and watched with the kids. There was one kid who realized I was there and took her time to aknowladge me.

"Hola senora! Senorita, can you please take us to this magical meadow that Camilo was telling us about? Where you found your cat Jan!" She whispered and smiled with a head tilt as wander danced in her hazel eyes. I giggled.

"Let's let them finish first." I whispered back and made a boquet of glowing yellow flowers and gave them to her. She smiled and she held them and put her hand through them. I smiled and put down my hand, making the orbs fall like rain out of her hands and drizzle onto her lap, disappearing without a trace. Her eyes gleamed in awe.