Somethings wrong

He was nervous all the way to the Casinta. After the kids were walking home, Camilo walked up to his room, he didn't even shoot the quickest glance at me. I looked at Ethan who was shrugging at Camilo and looked at me and shrugged as well, i wanted to go ask him if he was alright, but i refrained. Mirabel popped up infront of me.

"How was it!?" She said hyperly.

"Great. Except for my cousin eve's dropping on us... oh, it was Ivy, before you ask." I knew Mirabel well enough to know that she was going to ask that question. We laughed and headed for Dolores' room. We  knocked on the door and were welcomed by someone from behind.

"Hel-" Dolores stopped before she could continue. She held her hand up to her ear and leaned and twisted every which way until she stopped. Mirabel and i exchanged very confused glances at one another before looking back at Dolores who had her mouth covered with the other hand. She stopped and stared at us, mostly me, she squeaked and walked away. Mirabel and i simply just shrugged and went down to get some dinner. Everyone but Camilo was there, no one noticed he wasn't there so i just ignored it.

"Erm. I think someone needs a tardy ticket." Bruno said, looking at Camilo's empty seat. Pepa looked over, a grey cloud was over her head, she didn't look very happy.

"I'll get him!" Dolores said, everyone, even Pepa, gave her a suspicious glare. Dolores squeaked and rushed herself up the stairs and into Camilos room. A couple minutes later, they had come back, it took longer than it should've taken. Camilo sat down, his curly brown hair a hot mess. Pepa rolled her eyes and leaned over me to talk with me.

"Any idea what's happening to Camilo?" She said, i looked up at her and shook my head.

"Ni idea." (no idea.) I shrugged and continued eating.

"Camilo! Aren't you gonna eat something!?" Pepa shouted at him, he was just sitting there, playing with his food. Camilo rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Mamá, en no ir a morirme de hambre!" (Mom, im not going to starve to death) A rain cloud appeared over Papa's head and Felix had to calm her. Camilo was still sitting there, this time staring off into space, he hasn't even touched his food. Just as Abuela was standing to dismiss them, Camilo breaks in and stands up as well.

"Le Familia Madrigal, I know, I know..." He said, he left the table rudely and barged out the front door and headed to the town, just before he left my veiw, he changed into a normal villager.

"Can y-" Pepa started, i looked at her, her eyes were worrisome.

"En eso." (On it) Pepa nodded kindly toward me and my father excused the family. I got up and bolted out the door, i was flying on my transparent cloud, when i had exited the Casita, i stopped and started walking. I wondered where Camilo might have gone. He has been acting super strange today... i think I'll spend the night with Mirabel again. I thought to myself and then bumped into a man.

"Oh, i-" He looked up at me, his tone of voice sounded diffrent from what it should sound like judging on looks. He gulped and tried again.

"I'm sorry senorita." He said, this time making him sound more convincing. The man turned around and started walking the other direction. I decided to test him and i made a wall of orbs apear infront of him, he gasped and turned into me, Dolores, and then back into Camilo. Wait, Dolores? Camilo! It was obvious that it had been Camilo now. Camilo started to run. I sprinted after him, clearing any branches in the way with the orbs, i was getting tiered after about 5 minutes of running, so was Camilo, he was faster than me, but i could catch up to him if i were to ride my cloud.

"Espere! Camilo!" (Wait! Camilo!) I shouted. I finally caught up with him and stopped him in mid tracks. Camilo tried to run the other way but i blocked him inside a yellow box.

"Déjame... salir..." (let.. me.. out..) He said, i shook my head with worry and consirn.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked him gently. Camilo refused to talk, he wouldn't look at me at all.

"Fine. Keep your secret. But please don't act this way, Pepa is worried, Dolores is acting up too.." Camilo pricked his head up and hiccupped, he turned into Dolores for a split second.

"Abuela, Felix, and Pepa are all looking for you. You have been late to every meel since yesterday, and you haven't been kind or social to anyone." I said. Camilo just looked down, a frown formed on his face.

"No hables con Dolores por un rato por favor. Y sí, tengo un secreto, no se lo diré a nadie y si Dolores se lo cuenta a alguien, juro que la mataré." (Don't talk to Dolores for a while please. And yes I have a secret, im not telling anyone and if Dolores tells anyone I swear I will kill her.) Camilo said. I nodded my head understandingly and let him go. He walked home and i followed him, keeping my distance.

"Estás bien!?" (Are you ok!?) Pepa said. Camilo nodded, faking a smile. Everyone fell for it. In no time, everyone assumed he was ok. But was he? I asked herself. I knew that he said stay away from Dolores, so i did. I was so tempted to talk to her, but when i wanted to, i just walked down to the lake and spent time down there.

One day, when I was doing my usual, sitting on the moss cliff face overlooking the water when she sees a shadow come from behind her. I recognized the shape of Camilo's shadow. I looked behind myself, sure enough, he was standing there, looking down at me then looking up, gazing at the water in the sun set. Camilo sat down next to me. I didn't resent it, i just let him sit there. We were sitting there, alone, no sound was coming out of our mouths. All of the sounds were coming from birds, the water, and the gently howling wind. I glanced at Camilo who sat there, criss crossing his legs, his eyes closed, his hair was flowing in the wind behind him. He was enjoying the last of the sun's warmth. I decided to enjoy it as well. Camilo finally opened his eyes, his green eyes sparked as he looked toward the sunset. I felt my face get hot so i looked away and at this very pretty yellow buttercup. I picked it up and smelled it and played with it. Camilo glanced at me, a slow smile came up, this time, i could tell it wasn't fake.

"That's my favorite color." He said with a giggle. I looked at him, his eyes were narrowed at me. I blushed, and put the flower in Camilo's hair, as i was reaching for his hair, Camilo held his breath and froze. His face was super red, i laughed at him.

"So, are you ok now?" I asked. Camilo nodded and looked back out at the water, he stretched forward, lifting his arms to observe the warmth. I.. I do!? I looked at how peaceful he looked. I had realized that i did like him. I was filled with shock. The sun was half consumed by the tree line. Camilo stopped stratching, he scootched closer to me, when he saw that i wasn't resisting, he put his arm around me. I had butterflies in my stomach now, i leaned onto Camilo. There wasn't another sound out of us. Before then sun was completely swallowed, we had left the beautiful spot and were back inside the casinta. I felt very peaceful as i slept inside Mirabel's room that night.