Bruno's vision

"Xye..." Ethan said. Mysa hugged me. And Ivy stood there, crying.

"What is it?" I asked confused. Dolores looked at me like she knew what was going on.

"Well have to go little sister..." Mysa said. She teleported from beside me to infront of me. Ivy and Ethan hugged me now.

"Quade didn't give us a choice and Lillian forced us to go..." Ethan said, quivering and his heart beat was fast and his breathing heavy. Ivy was still crying.

"Well came to say b-bye..." Ivy said. Ethan was the last one to stop hugging me.

"Take care of her and make sure Camilo takes extra good care of her." Ivy said. Dolores and Mirabel nodded at her.

"Hey. Once a Daregal, always a Daregal! Besides, im sure that Mysa and Ethan can help you and themselves to come visit. You know how papí is when it comes to supervising kids. Lillian doesn't really do well either. Neither for Mira..." They laughed and Ivy rubbed off the tears in her eyes and smiled.

"And Xye. Take care of the Madrigals." Ethan said.

"I think Camilo wants to help you control your gift." Ivy said.

"Wait. If you guys have The fountain... won't I be powerless?" Mysa shook her head no. I smiled with relief. I got up and hugged them one last time.

"Come visit..." I told them. They all nodded and Mysa teleported them outside. I sighed and sat back down.

"Hey. You okay?" Bruno asked me. I nodded my head and he smiled. After that, we went outside and saw Pepa talking with Julieta and Abuela. Julieta smiled when she saw me walk out. Luisa was walking towards me as well.

"Hey Xye! Your familia left all ready." She said. I nodded respectfully and she continued walking away. Mirabel grabbed my arm without warning and took me into Camilo's room. I caught a glimpse of Abuela just before Mirabel shut the door, she looked upset but Pepa looked up and then back down and continued talking. Camilo was asleep when they entered.

"Julieta will be here soon with food and a drink Mira made before leaving." She whispered to me and I nodded. Camilo was twitching ever so slightly. Must be dreaming. Man I wish I was in a dream as well... I thought to myself. Soon or later, Julieta came in and woke Camilo up. He sat up in bed ate the food and drank the drink. Pepa slightly moved the bandages over to check on the scars.

"Just rest for a few more hours, then you should be good." Pepa smiled at Camilo then smiled at me. Camilo nodded then laid back down. Pepa began washing the wounds a d replacing the bandages with newer ones because the last ones were blood-stained. I felt a sigh of relief flood over me when I saw that Camilo could move his arms and talk normaly. Mira and Julieta's cooking, combined, is powerful. Abuela walked in.

"Xye. Would you like your own room?" Abuela asked me. Mirabel shrugged and Antonio winked.

"Nooo..." Camilo whispered and moaned. He smirked and pretended to be asleep. I rolled my eyes and answered Abuela's question.

"I'd love that if you don't mind. It's been 11 years since I've had a room of my own." I smiled. Mirabel swung her head around to look at me and Dolores peeked in.

"That's a long time.." Dolores squeaked before running off. Abuela nodded respectfully at me.

"I'll see what I can do. Casita?" Abuela started and walked off. Pepa came over to me and hugged me.

"You are welcome here. You have a new life now." She said while smiling. A rainbow was over her head. I smiled back at her. Camilo's eye opened just a little and her smiled at me then went to sleep. Bruno took me by my arm and lead my over to His room. He took me inside but we didn't climb the millions of stairs just to talk. We sat down inside his room, beside the door and the hourglass shaped archway. There was a emerald tablet laying still on the ground between us.

"I had this vision the day before you and Camilo went on a date..." He began. I leaned over tp and studied the tablet. I saw me and Camilo having what looks like fun at the lake.

"What does it mean?" I asked him. He took my hand again and this time we went to Antonio's room, he was outside his door talking to Bruno's rats.

"Can I borrow your room Antonio?" He asked him. Antonio nodded with a smile and Bruno and I went inside and found a clearing beside Antonio's large tree. Bruno places down salt in a circle, 4 small sand volcano looking things in the center with leafs in the middle, and a pile of leaves in the cneter. He took a match, lit it, put it in the pile of leaves, took a stick that was inside the fire and lit the four other leaf piles. His eyes began to glow and he took me by the hand. He closed his eyes and held his breath. The sand started to rise and swirl around us. Dancing with flickering green and brown streaks of sand. I saw what happened with the kid and Camilo, when he got hurt. Then I saw him helping me with my magic.

"He is going to help you." He said. Then the vision stopped. I smiled warmly at him and thanked him then went to go and see Camilo.