Chapter 31 - Gift

Next Day

Morning

Getting up in morning Arshi finished their morning routine and moved downstairs hand in hand for breakfast.....

Arnav's outfit 👇

Khushi's outfit 👇

Khushi's outfit 👇

Dinning room

Everyone was waiting for them...

Seeing them Abhi hooted....

Abhi : Good morning love birds....

Listening him all snapped their heads towards them....

Ar : Good morning to you too....groom to be...

Saying this they sat on their seats....

Serving themselves Arnav said....

Ar : Dad You all go together..... I'll come after dropping Jaan to her college...

Aj : No problem Arnav ....

Khu :Aaru tomorrow is my interview.....

Listening her Maya asked sarcastically...

Maya : Why do you need to give the interview you could have directly joined the company?

Listening her sarcastic comment Arnav fisted his hands and all snapped their heads in her direction....

An : You don't know our khushi.... Maya beta she want to prove that she is capable to work in SR industries and don't want to take advantage of her parent 's position....

Listening her reply she kept quiet....

Later everyone started eating.....

While talking Khushi didn't notice that she took upma which had peanuts in her and plate..... And was going to eat it absent mindly.... But Arnav noticed it and quickly snachted the spoon from her hand....

Ar : Jaan where are you lost ....you were going to eat peanut....you know na you have allergy with it....

Khu : (guilty) sorry Aaru I didn't noticed it....