Chapter 60 - Mile Ho Tum

Evening at 7 PM

Khushi : I enjoyed a lot today Aaru .........but the day was tired also......

She said happily first but pouted at last removing her shoes.......

Arnav : Arey aise kaise...... your surprise is still left.......

He said smirking........

Khushi : Really .....what's it......

She exclaimed excitedly and stood from her place dropping her shoes down......

Arnav : Surprizes are not meant to be revealed just like that.......lets freshen up first and after having our dinner we will leave.......

He said and she nodded and ran towards their room and he chuckled and informed the cook the place their dinner on the dinning table whom he had informed earlier to prepare their dinner..........

Arshi's look👇

After dinner both left the mansion and as they were nearing their destination Arnav took a blindfold and covered her eyes

Khushi : what are you doing Aaru ........

She said tracing the blindfold which he tied on her eyes.....

Arnav : It's a surprise jaan........

He said and she giggled......

Soon they came at their destination.......

It was a Helipad........

Khushi : Where are we Aaru ?

She asked as he opened the car door for her to come out.........

Arnav : Just some more time Jaan........

He said and slowly took her out.....As she stepped out of the car he picked her up in bridal style and she clutched his jacket in her fists and giggled excited about her surprise...... he smiled hearing her giggle.....

He nodded at the guards who opened the door of the chopper for them.......Arnav and Khushi settled in the Chopper and he closed the door .......she clutched his hand tightly and he smiled at her gesture.....