Chapter 36 - Sun Mere Humsafar

At 11 PM

Arnav and khushi came back with the boys and told about what happened there...Then Khushi's friends went to their home ....

Now the Singhanias and Raizadas are sitting in the living room pampering her....

An : Eat doll you haven't had anything after lunch na....

Anchal said feeding Saumya while everyone was smiled at them...

Khu : Bas Mom I am full now....you have made me eat enough..... Now I can't eat more....

She said showing her hand to stop....

An :But...

Ar : Its okay mom.... But Jaan you have to complete this milk glass....

Khu avoided looking at him and silently drank the milk....

Looking at everyone she said

Khu : I am tired.... I'm going to my room...

All nodded

Ar : Let me take you to the room Jaan....

Khu : No need I can go....

Then without waiting for his reply she left to her room.

Arnav frowned and looked at everyone who were giving him pitiful look....

Ar : What happened to her guys.... When we were there she was okay.... But since we came back home she is behaving weirdly.....

San : Arnav don't you know that you are forgetting something important....

He stared at everyone confusingly...

Sam : You have hidded something from her....

Then it clicked his mind and he cursed himself...

Ar : Oh no guys I haven't told her about Maya that she likes me .... Oh my God.... She would be so angry.... I am going to her....

He stood to go but was pulled back by Anchal.....

An : Not now.... Let her be alone for a while to balance her mind..... till then you also have something then get freshen and go....

He nodded unwillingly....

Ar : Hmm....

After getting freshen up he went to her room.....

Khushi 's room

After freshening up Khushi was sitting on her bed and blabbering to herself....

Khu : How can he hide something big like this from me.....I won't talk to him.... What he thinks of himself.... Till now he shared everything with me then how can he not tell me this thing that Maya loves him.... Let him come.... I'll see how he talks to me.... Huhh...

She talked to herself angrily .....

while Arnav who just came to manofy his Jaan... listening her cute blabbers he chuckled standing at the doorstep of her room.....

Ar : Let me see Jaan till how long you won't talk to me.....

He smirked and tunned his guitar.....

Sun zaalima mere sanu koi darr na
Ki samjhega zamana
Oh tu vi si kamli
Main vi sa kamla
Ishqe da rog seyana
Ishqe da rog seyana

Listening the she turned and saw him standing at the door....

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Sun merehumsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar haaye