Chapter - 70

SR Mansion

They were doing Khushi's home welcoming ceremony..........

Khushi : Mom I toh already am a member of the family then why you all are welcoming me........

She asked curiously and all chuckled at her cuteness...........

Mom : You were , are and always will be the daughter of the house Doll but its just a ritual to welcome the daughter in law of the house......

She replied with the Aarti ki thaal in her hand.........

Khushi : How lucky I am na Aaru I am living with my both Parents.....

She said giggling and he smiled hearing her.........

All looked at them admiring........

Then Anchal did their Aarti and other rituals on the doorstep.........

Arnav : Now my favourite Ritual........

He said excitingly..........All laughed hearing him Khushi blushed hearing him..........

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Nazron Se Door

Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae

Then he lift her in his arms in bridal style and entered their house.......

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu

Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae, Jaan Chali Ae

Sanchi : Arey where are you going Arnav ? we have to do the rest of the rituals........

She said seeing him going towards his room........

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Arnav : Mumma we will do the rest of the rituals tomorrow......Me and my jaan are already very tired so we are going.......infact you all also go and take rest and will meet in the morning.......Goodnight Everyone.........

He said and started going.......While everyone's looked at his attitude open mouth........and Khushi was blushing furiously understanding his intensions very well....... They went to their room then.........

Cham Cham Cham Ambran De Taare
Kehnde Ne Sajjna
Tu Hi Chan Mere Is Dil Da
Mann Le Ve Sajjna
Tere Bina Mera Howe Na Guzara
Chhad Ke Na Jawin Mainu
Tu Hi Hai Sahara

He then made her stand on the floor and she turned around shyly while he closed the door and turning to her he back hugged her.........

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?

Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Arnav : So , How are you feeling wifey.........

He asked .......

Khushi : I am feeling like the most happiest person of this world right now ........

She replied smiling......

Arnav : Is it ?

He asked turning her........

Khushi : Hm...Hmm......

She replied wrapping her arms around him.......

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mainu Nazron Se Door

Pichhe Chali Ae Tere Pichhe Chali Ae
Tere Pichhe Chali Ae

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bina Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu

Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae

He again picks her up and took her to the bed and made her settle on it and himself settled beside her.....

He held her hand and said.....

Arnav : I know Jaan that I have told you many times that how much I love you but I still wanted to say this again and again.......You are just not a part of my life Jaan but you are the most important part of me.......Without you I am no one.....the day when first time I hold you in my arms and the day now when you are here with me as my bride......It was a very beautiful journey which is yet to discovered......with you I get strength to face any problem......

She smiled........

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Arnav : I found the whole Universe in my arms when you are in my arms........you are my life, you are the reason on my whole existence.......Though you you how much I love you but the feeling I have for you can never be described in words.......I promise to be with you in any circumstances.....I promise to be with even when our babies will come in this world......I promise to be with you even when our kids will grow.......I promise to be with you even when we will be old......I promise to be with you till my last breath Jaan.......

He confessed his true feeling and she smiled with moist eyes.......

She hugged him .........she then said keeping her head on his chest......

Khushi : You know Aaru I love you so so so much.......I love when you hold me close to yourself like this......I love you when you tell me how beautiful I look for you......I love you how everytime hear my stupid talks and bear my all stubbornness happily.......I love you how you make me smile everytime when I am upset......I love you when you everytime protect me.......I love everytime when you are with me and I miss you very much when ever we have to stay away from each other even for sometime.........I love you when you touch me , kiss me, and make me blush......

She confessed and he was beyond happy hearing this and he hugged her tightly kissing her forehead feeling immense happiness..........And the night was the witness of connecting two souls till eternity.......

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

❤❤❤❤THE END❤❤❤❤