Chapter 42 - Without You

Punjab

Hotel Sartaj

At 7 PM

Shekhar came in their room with the flight tickets....

Sh : These are your tickets.....tomorrow morning at 8 is your flight so be ready..... I'll come to pick you both.....

Ar : Okay.... We will be ready....

Sh : And yes you remember the plan right.....

Am : Yeah we know..... He will be there at airport to pick us and how we have to behave with him.... We remember everything..... You don't worry....

Sh : Okay..... Take rest till then we will leave early morning..... It takes 2 hours to reach the Airport....

Ar : Hmmm.....

Then Shekhar left to his room and Arna and Aman slept to get up early.....

________________________

Mumbai

SR industries

8 PM

Abhi came inside the cabin to take Khushi's signature.....

Abhi : Khushi .....Your signatures are needed here....

Saying this he forwarded a file to her.... She nodded....

Signing it after reading she asked.....

Khu : What about the Canada project bhai? When are the clients coming....

Abhi : Yeah I had talked with Mr. Karthik Chadda's P. A. he told that they will reach till tomorrow noon..... I will personally go to receive them from Airport.....

Khu : Thank you bhai..... This deal is very important for me..... We need to grab it anyhow....

She said softly but yet her eyes were devoid of any emotion..... Now reading her eyes is next to impossible for the family.....

Abhi : Yeah I know .....we will surely get the deal.... Don't worry about it....

Khu : Hmm

Seeing the time she said....

Khu : I think you should leave bhai..... Akki di much be waiting for you at home....

Abhi : But you....

Khu : Don't worry about me bhai..... You know na I work till late night ....

Abhi : ( sighing) Okay but take care Hmmm....

He said keeping his hand on her head.....

She nodded and he left the cabin....

She turned and looked at Arnav's frame ....

Khu : It is your dream project na..... You always wanted to create a showroom of our designs in Canada named on us i.e.AK designs.... Soon your dream will be fulfilled Aaru.....

She said tracing his photo frame.....

Her thoughts broke when she heard her phone ringing.....

She picked the call....

Khu : Yeah Ashi.....

Ashi's condition was also not good after the accident in which she lost her love.... But she held herself because she already know the loss of love when she saw her mother's condition at the time of her father's death....

Ashi : khushi my work is completed here I'll reach office tomorrow....

She went to the Paris fashion show representing SR industries....

Khu : Hmm....How was the show? .....

Ashi : Yeah it was good..... I'll talk to you tomorrow.... I'm boarding the flight right now....

Khu : Okay.... Okay.... Bye...

Ashi : Bye....

Khushi disconnected the call....and got busy in her work....

SR Mansion

At 1 AM

Khushi entered the mansion late night and went towards her room ( Arnav's room)..... Everyone slept at that time....

But Anchal was awake..... She saw her going towards the room as Khushi didn't noticed her because she was in kitchen....

Anchal sighed and served her food in the plate and went to khushi...

Seeing no one in the room she thought Khushi must be in washroom....

She sat on couch placing the food tray on the table.....

After sometime Khushi came out of the washroom changing into night suit.....

She saw Anchal and sighed

Khu : Mom.... Why are you awake till this late..... I told you right to not wait for me.....

An : I wasn't sleepy so I came out of the room and saw you.... So brought your dinner..... And before you give any excuse ....I'm telling you I want you to finish this whole food....

She nodded...

Khu : Okay Mom I'll have it.... You please go and sleep.....

She said controlling her emotions.....

Anchal sighed and came towards her....

An : ( kissing her forehead) Hmm.... You have it and sleep early okay....

Khushi nodded and Anchal left the room....

After finishing the dinner she lied on the bed covering herself with a duvet and clutched Arnav's photo from....

Khu : I miss you a lot....... Good Night, Aaru...

She slept soon being tired....