Chapter - 45

They reached home after sometime.....

He stopped at the entrance seeing his home after a long time he emotionally looked at the surrounding...... Khushi stopped walking as she felt both of them not following her....

She turned and frowned looking at them standing at the entrance and not moving.... She couldn't see their eyes because they wore glasses .....

Khu : Why you both are standing at the entrance.... Come inside.....

She asked in the usual cold tone.....

Hearing her they came back on their senses and looked at her....

Nodding at her both entered their home....

Hearing the voices Anchal and Sanchi came to the living room....

Seeing Khushi both rushed to her.....

An : Doll what happened to you.... Ajay said you are unwell....

She asked worriedly

San : Oh my God bhabhi she has fever....

She said checking Khushi's foreheads ....Anchal looked at her tensed....

Khu : Don't worry Mom.... Mumma.... I'm alright I had took the medicine....

They nodded yet not convinced.....

Khu : Mom meet them Mr. Karthik and Mr. Vikram they are our important clients from Canada.....And Mr. Karthik, Mr.Vikram meet my mother's...... Mumma They didn't have anywhere to stay so Dad asked them....

She couldn't complete as Sanchi interrupted in between....

San : Haan princess they told us everything.... You shouldn't need to explain everything

Then turning towards Arnav and Aman  both the ladies welcomed them.....

Now all were sitting in the living room chit chatting when Khushi said

Khu : Mom, Mumma I'm going to rest for a while....

They nodded and she stood.... She suddenly felt dizziness but she shaked her head to avoid it and started walking towards the room.... Arnav noticed her though he was talking to everyone.... All the time his eyes were on her actions suddenly he stood....

All looked at him...

He ran towards her worriedly as he saw her loosing balance on the stairs because of dizziness ....

He caught her at the right time at the middle of staircase she fainted in his arms due to weakeness.....

All ran towards her....

Arnav whispered...

Ar : jaan

He picked her up in his arms and took her to his room ( Arnav's room in which Khushi stays)

He layed her on the bed carefully..... Sanchi and Anchal sat on her either side.....

An : Sanchi call the doctor now....

She said worriedly carressing her forehead....

San : Ji Bhabhi

She said dialing doctor's number....

Aman kept his hand on a tensed Arnavmv's shoulder.... He looked at Aman..... Aman assured him with his eyes that everything will be alright.... Arnavv nodded....

San : He will be here in sometime Bhabhi.....

She said disconnecting the call.....

An : Okay.... ( looking at Arnav) Thank you Karthik beta for bringing her in her room....