Chapter - 51

Arnav was doing his pending work when Aman came to his cabin....

Am : Don't you want to come home Arnav its almost dinner time our friends might have reached.......

Arnav nodded hearing him and said....

Ar : yeah...you just ask Jaan to wrap up her work we all will be leaving together....

He asked looking at his laptop saving the presentation.....

Am : but she already left with Abhi.......

Arnav looked at him shockingly who gave him a pitiful look

Arnav looked at him shockingly who gave him a pitiful look....he looked at her cabin and didn't saw her there then saw the time it already 8:30 he sighed thinking he had told her in the lunch itself that they will leave together but she didn't listened him.....

Ar : lets go yaar....

He said closing the laptop and picking his coat and bag.......

Aman nodded and both left for mansion.....

SR Mansion

Everybody was sitting in the living room still digesting the information about Arnav and Aman's return which they got now......

Their friends were happy as well as angry on both of them........everyone were waiting for both of them to start the dinner......

When Samarth said .....

Sam : umm....Ajay what I am saying ki since Arnav also returned safe and sound so why not we proceed with Arnav and Khushi's wedding.....

He asked looking excited and both the mothers agreed immediately........they were going to say something but Khushi said

Khu : No I don't agree for the marriage....

All looked at her shockingly.........while Ajay nodded........

Aj : Yeah I am with you doll.....you don't have to marry that duffer who left you in the mid for some stupid plan....don't worry doll we will find someone else for you who will be better than him....