Chapter 38 - Engagement - Part 2

All turned their attention towards Aman and Ashi who were the host for today's engagement party.....

Ashi : Hello and Welcome everyone in the engagement of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singhania.......so the wait is over finally and the couple graced their presence in the party......

Am : We request the couple and everyone present here to please settle and enjoy the evening.......

All settled and Arnav with Khushi went on the stage and sat on the sofa......

Ashi : hmm......I bet you all that everyone will enjoy this party and no one will be bored...... So let's begin the evening ......

Everybody hooted and clapped......

The lights got dim and spotlight fall on Shannaya and Rudra and the music started......

Rudra and Shannaya confessed their love an year back and were engaged by their families.....As Aadhya once caught them romancing and told Raghav and Sameer.......

Shannaya's outfit👇

Shannaya started dancing

Banno
Ki mehndi kya kehna
Banno
Ka joda kya kehna
Banno
Lage hai phoolon ka gehna

Banno
Ki aankhen kajrari
Banno
Lage sabse pyaari
Banno
Pe jaaon main vaari vaari

Rudra started dancing and Shannaya stopped and looked at him...

Rudra's outfit 👇

Ho ho.. o.. ho..

Banno ki saheli..
Resham ki dori
Chhup chhup ke sharmaaye
Dekhe chori

Shannaya stood in the middle and Rudra danced around her.. ..

Yeh maane ya na maane main toh ispe mar gaya
Yeh ladki hai Allah, hai hai re Allah

Shannaya pushed him and started dancing.. ..

Babul ki galiyaan..
Na chad ke jaana
Paagal deewana..
Isko samjhana