Chapter - 47

2 Days later

Midnight 2 AM

Aman secretly entered Arnav's room ( i.e Karthik's room)....Arnav was waiting for him sitting on the couch infront of his laptop.....

Am : What's the update?

He asked sitting beside him....

Ar : Shekhar informed that his men who is in Harsh's gang said that Harsh is planning something very big this time .....as for him I am dead so his target is the family now....You hear it yourself....

He said passing him the headphones which were connected with his laptop where the audio recording was going on of the conversation of Harsh with his mens.....

Aman nodded and heard it once....

Am : What should we have to do?  What did Shekhar said?

He said removing the headphones...

Ar : We have to trap him this time..... As you heard his plannings.... So we have to just go with the flow so and when he will be going to make his main move we have to catch him red handed....

He said smirking

Am : Woah man.... Atlast he will be caught and we could be with our family....

He said sighing

Ar : Hmmm...

He hummed....

Aman looked at him and placed his hand on his shoulder

Am : Everything will be alright soon Arnav....

Ar : I hope so too....

He said looking at him....

Am : Acha then I should leave now...

He said standing after sometime..

Arnav nodded and he left...

Arnav thought laying on his bed...

Ar : Just 10 days more Jaan.... Then I'll be with you as your Arnav...

He smiled thinking and soon slept...

10 Days later

Sunday

At 3 PM

It was Sunday so everyone was at home and Ajay forced Khushi to stay at home which she had to oblige but she stayed in her room doing her office work...

Anchal and Sanchi were in the living room with Ajay, Samarth,Abhi and Aakriti... When Arnav and Aman came down getting ready....all frowned seeing them but their confusion got cleared hearing Arnav...

Ar : Uncle,  Aunty we both have some work so we are going... We will be back  soon...

He said looking at everyone and they nodded...

Arnav gestured Aman something through his eyes and both left the mansion....

All the servants were in the servant quarters as its noon....

Arnav stopped the car at some distance from the mansion where no one could notice the car....

Ar : Aman we will enter at the right time.... Shekhar also called to inform that he will be here soon with the force....

Aman nodded listening him....

At : His game will be over today....

He said looking straight...

Am : Yeah...

Inside the mansion ,  a man in servant uniform was moving towards the servants quarter.... He looked here and there to see if anyone had noticed him or not.... Sighing that no one noticed him he locked the main door of Servant quarter knowing that its their rest time so all will be present here only because he and his partner were working in the mansion since last 6 months and they knew every happening in the mansion..... He locked the door and went from them...