Chapter - 59

Next day

At 9 AM

Arnav after making their breakfast came inside the room with the lemonade for his jaan........seeing her still sleeping he kept the lemonade on the nightstand and sat on the bed leaning back on the headrest and started caressing her hairs.....

Arnav : get up baby.....

But she didn't moved......

He tried some more time and she opened her eyes and looked at him with sleepy eyes.....

Khushi : sone do na Aaru ......

She said sleepily and he chuckled........

Arnav : don't you want to go out........

He asked raising his brows.......and she got up with a jerk and held her head because of her last night stunt.......

Khushi : Aahh......

Arnav : Aaram se Jaan........ye lo drink this you will feel better........

He said passing the lemonade glass to her ........

Khushi : But what happened to me........why my head is paining like hell.......

She said clutching her head.......

He hugged her sideways.......

Arnav : Its Hangover jaan.......

He said and caressed her hairs......

She looked at him shockingly........

Khushi : But when did I drink......

She asked ........

Aranv : we will talk later jaan but first have this you will feel better......

She nodded and he made her drink the lemonade........

Arnav : you go and freshen up now I am here only.........

He said and she nodded and went in the washroom.........

He scroll through his phone to pass the time..........

But his anger rosed seeing the comments on Insta on her photos which he posted yesterday.......

Arnav : How dare they call her baby , shona and all........she is my Jaan ......

He took deep breath to control his anger.......

He blocked all those ID's angrily and it took him 25 minutes to do so.........

In the meanwhile she also came out......

She looked at him frowning seeing him angry........

Khushi : what happened Aaru.......

He immediately changed his mood......

Arnav : ummm.......nothing jaan ......let me go and get ready ......today we will go for camping........

He said changing the topic and she smiled nodding.......

Then pecking her cheeks he went to get ready and she went in the kitchen to place the breakfast on the dinning........

Later he also came and both had their breakfast and left for camping.........

Arshi's look