Chapter 35 - Found You

Outside the room where Maya kept Khushi ....

Maya was waiting outside the room waiting for the person to come out....

When he came out she asked him angrily...

Maya : What's your problem? Why you stopped me?

Angrily the person grabbed her hairs and pulled it....

P : How dare you raise your hand on her? Didn't I told you how to treat her? Have you forgot our deal?

Maya : Please.... Leave.... Leave me..... It's paining.... Leave Me HARSH....

Yes the person is harsh.... He wanted the revenge from Abhi for slapping him So when he gathered information about Abhi and his loved ones he get to know about Raizadas and Singhanias for whom his father worked once but one day they fired him putting some allegations on him which were true as his father shared some confidential information about the company to their rivals then he went to Canada for starting his new business with his family but always desired to get revenge from the Singhanias and Raizadas .....
Harsh after the incident with Abhi got their full information and met Maya and fixed the deal that He will get Khushi and She will get Arnav....

Angrily he left her...

Har : Next time before harming her do think about the consequences....
She is mine and dare you hurt her again..... Now go.... Tomorrow we will take her abroad then nobody will get to know about her whereabouts...

Maya : Hmm.....

When she left he also left giving a last look at Khushi from the glass window....

Outside

Arnav stopped his car on the deserted place at the outskirts of Mumbai....
Where he got Khushi location .....

Looking around he saw a house which looks silent but he can see some mens with guns there kept for the safety of the house....

He got alerted and told Aman

Ar : Aman see there.... The house..... Its showing jaan's location there.... Lets go....

Am : Yes lets go....

They secretly move in together....

Both of them were trained fighters.

Coming towards the house they saw 2 mens at tht entrance Arnav and Aman both attacked the mens by hitting their elbow on their back and fist under their chin.... Both the mens fainted their....

Coming inside Arnav said....

Ar : Aman you check ground floor I'll check the first floor ( he nodded) and be careful....

Moving upstairs he fought with some more mens and reached a room.... He felt something..... Touching the door with his hand slowly.... He opened the catch of the door.... Coming in he felt like he got his breath back seeing her fine......

There Khushi had been tied on the chair and she was trying to open the ropes.... He whispered with moist eyes

Ar : Jaan

Listening his voice she snapped her head in that direction....

Khu : Aaru....

He ran to her and opening the ropes he hugged her tightly frantically kissing her whole face....
Checking her legs, hands and face for any wounds but found none....

Ar : Jaan....are you okay....did they hurt you anywhere.... Thank God you are fine Baby.... I missed you so much....

Khu :Missed you to Aaru.... You.... You know who brought me here.... Pata hai... She..