Chapter 40 - Fate Played

SR Mansion

At 2 AM

Singhanias and Raizadas were sitting in the living room tensed as they were waiting for Aman and Arnav from the last two hours but there was no clue of them.....

Rest all of them left to their homes i.e. Khushi's friends..... Also they didn't knew anything....

Khushi paced across the living room being anxious as well as worried for them....

Khu : Akki di call Abhi bhai na..... I had sent him behind them secretly for their help.....

Aakriti nodded and dialed his number..... He picked her call in the first ring stopping his car a little away from Arnav's car.....

Aak : Hello.....

Khushi snatched the phone from her and put it on speaker mode.....

Khu : Hello..... Hello bhai .....how are they..... Is everything alright.....

Abhi : I don't know Khushi ..... He stopped his car in a secluded place.... I'm not getting good vibes..... I don't know what's happening.... O my God.....

He looked around shockingly as the environment covered with smoke.....

Khu : Bhai.... Bhai.... Are you okay.... What's happening there.... Why are you not speaking anything......

Suddenly they heard the sound of a blast.....

The phone fell from his hand and touch the platform of the car..... He shouted....

Abhi : ARNAV, AMAN....

He ran out of the car.....

Everyone stood numb at their places hearing the blast sound....

Khu : Dad.... Papa please do something..... They are in danger.....

Both came to their senses hearing her shouting.....

Both nodded and called the police immediately and ran outside to their cars with Akaash......

Khu : Bhai please say something.... Hello.... Hello.... You there..... Damn it..... It got disconnected....

Other side....

Abhi's phone switched off due to Low Battery....

Abhi started coughing due to the smoke but didn't stopped and left to check his friends.....

Coming towards the car he saw it burning and nobody could go near it.....Going near also he can't see anything properly there.... He shouted

Abhi : ARNAV, AMAN, CAN YOU HEAR ME, ARNAV, AMAN ......dammit I can't even go there.....

He ran his hands in his hairs frustratedly and his tears were continuously flowing.....

Suddenly his eyes caught something shiny a little away from the car which didn't burned.....

He picked it.... It was Arnav's watch.....

He shouted loudly.....

Abhi : ARNAV..... AMAN.....

Soon the police also reached the location with Ajay , Samarth and Akaash.....

They came towards him and were shocked to see the surroundings.....

Abhi sat on his knees numb yet the tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.....

Ak : Abhi..... Abhi.... What happened here son..... Speak something.....

But he didn't reacted....

Ajay shaked him holding his shoulders and asked....

Aj : Abhi beta.... Please speak where is Arnav and Aman.....