01

A.N. Tomie is a junji ito character who has an unexplained ability to cause attraction to her. I thought that was a sneaky reference given the circumstances of the story. If you look up the name, be prepared to see some stuff lol

"Ay man what is up with this?" Porter hollers upon seeing me and Tomie get back.

"Who's the chick?" Proof asks, following behind him. He grabs onto my hand, giving me a bro hug.

"Her name is Tomie, she's fucking crazy" I joke, although it doesn't feel like that.

"Crazy?" Bizarre buds in, "well come feel me up baby" he does some shitty "sexy" moves in an "attempt" to seduce her.

She just shrugs with that damn smirk on her face again.

"No, you ain't flirting with her, she's mine" I spit at him, looking back at her reaction, nothing.

"That was such a cliché thing to say" she giggles, stuffing her hands into her pockets.

"Well we say it a lot since we're always fighting over women" Swifty adds

She nods before looking at me and asking, "You gonna introduce me to your friends?"

"Right, Tomie this is Proof, Porter, Bizarre, Kuniva, and Swifty..." I say, pointing at each of them, realizing I don't have time for this. "We're in a group together, we're called D12, there's six of us but we all have 'alter-egos' making it D12, I told you earlier mine is Slim Shady" I finish, pulling off my hoodie and cap.

"Nice" She mumbles, looking at all of them, however they've moved on from acknowledging her.

"Ok look, take this pass" I quickly say, grabbing a VIP pass lanyard from the nearby table and passing it to her. "We gotta do sound check, tell the security guards you're my guest, show them the pass and they'll know where to bring you" I tell her, looking at her expression.

She's got no expression, her lips are a beautiful pink, and her eyes are looking into mine in a way that makes me want to grab her and kiss her. I don't understand what I'm feeling, it's gotta be all the drugs I've been doing as of this morning man...

"Where am I going?" She asks, her looking at me with half lidded eyes.

"You're going to the lounge first, they got food and everything, since we still got sound check, but then they're gonna lead you to the seats, you're gonna watch me" I smirk, watching her put the lanyard on.

"Alright, see you later"

"Yeah we going to an after party once the show's over, they'll lead you to the back and we'll drive there together" I grab her chin, taking in the entirety of her.

"You sure you don't gotta go somewhere?" She laughs, and I shake myself out of it.

"Yeah..." I mumble, letting go and running off to the stage, I assume she'll know what to do.

***

I tried to find her in the crowd during the concert but I couldn't see her, there were so many people there and shit does it feed my ego.

I got backstage as quick as I could and I nervously wait for her to get back as I chug water and change my shirt.

Conveniently she comes in when my shirt is off and I'm grabbing for the other. Her eyes don't linger on my body as they slowly wander to my eyes.

"That was cool" she tells me, holding onto a black shirt, "they gave me this Tour shirt cause I was VIP, something to remember you by." She grins, but I suddenly feel possessive.

'Remember you by' where does she think she's going?

"You don't give a shit about anything right?" I ask, almost quoting her exact words.

She just nods subtly as I finish pulling on my shirt.

"You got a boyfriend... or girlfriend..?" something about her appearance didn't scream straight woman so I just wanted to confirm.

"Nope" She mumbles, watching me walk over to her.

I try my best to tower over her and intimidate her a little? Although it doesn't seem to work when I do.

"Then throw away the shirt, you've got the real thing in front of you" in my opinion, THAT WAS A SMOOTH LINE.

"Alright..." She smirks, dropping it from her hand.

"I'm so... taking you back to my hotel room tonight" I groan, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Why are you so interested in me?" She asks, staring down at my arms around her waist.

"I don't know, just somethin' about you..." her unpredictability sends me into a spiral of curiosity and it freaks me out.

"I was supposed to be sleeping all day" She laughs, dropping her head onto my chest.

"Well anything can happen. Aight let's get going, we gotta get in the limo" I grab onto her wrists and pull her out the back door, directing us to the limo. Getting in, I pull her onto my lap and pulling out a bag of weed and rolling papers.

I flip us around, pushing her onto the long seat. I pull her shirt up, just exposing her stomach, placing a piece of rolling paper on her exposed skin. I add the weed to the paper and lick the paper before rolling it up. I watch her during the entire thing, her eyes never leaving mine. She grabs onto my hair, running her fingers through it.

I pull my lighter out of my pocket and light the blunt, inhaling then holding the smoke in until I move my face up towards hers, blowing the smoke in her face.

"You wanna hit?" I ask her and she shrugs, grabbing it from me.

She inhaled, coughing intensely, clearly not having done it before.

I can't help but chuckle at her reaction, watching her eyes close while continuing to try and get the smoke out of her lungs.

"Shit you're even hot while you're choking" I grumble, finally giving up on the fight to not kiss her.

I shove my lips onto her, instantly begging for my tongue's entrance into her mouth. She accepts quickly, pushing her hand up my shirt, running her hands on chest.

Oh she wants the play like that?

I grab her tits from under her shirt, kneeding them roughly.

I hear the car stop and mentally groan. I break our lips apart, our tongues wanting to linger on each other.

"We're here, don't worry, we'll continue this later." I tell her, siting up.

"I don't worry about anything" she laughs, making me again ask the universe:

'What did I do to deserve this?'

"Yeah I guess so." I chuckle, grabbing onto her wrist and opening the car door with my other hand, pulling her out of the limo.

"It's crazy that I'm here right now, funny where talking to strangers gets you" she marvels, looking at the club that was currently overflowing with music.

"Yeah, I thought you were fucking crazy when you first started talking but I'm starting to think it was the best thing that happened to me"