05

A.N. Pussy tight, pussy clean, pussy fresh... idk how I feel abt this chapter but enjoy lol

Waking up, I mentally sighed from exhaustion. We fucked all night, and now we gotta pack up quick to hit the road again. We didn't really unpack in the hotel to start. Just laid out the clothes for next day and used our tooth brushes. Other than that, everything stayed in our bags.

I sit up, wiping the sleep out of my eyes and feeling a lot of anxiety form. I know she's a nihilist, and she doesn't care about anything, I like that about her. I just feel a growing worry she'll find some other guy during the many nights clubbing. I feel jealousy rear it's head in me as well. Fuck I just love to rile myself up don't I?

I look at the sleeping girl beside me and it almost looks like she's been abused. God damn, I've covered every part of her in hickeys, marks, I even took a pen to her last night, writing dirty shit on her stomach.

I push a strand of hair out of her face and she stirs slightly. Her eyes flutter open, and her hands quickly raise to rub them.

"It's morning already? Well fuck" she states in a bittersweet remark. She looks into my eyes and sighs, her lips resting in a soft smirk.

"What you lookin' at?" She asks with a cocky attitude.

"You, bitch" I scoff, resting my whole body on one hand as the other scratches the back of my head.

"Fair, I'm pretty good looking" she giggles, making me scoff, although she's not wrong. She's so bold, and damn do I love it.

"Yeah, which is exactly why you gotta stay away from guys got it? You with me ok? So if a guy tries to make a pass at you, tell 'em you're mine" I command, grabbing her chin sternly.

she shrugs with a nod, "alright mister" she responds, bringing her face closer to mine, sitting up. She gives me a quick kiss before getting out of bed.

I get up as well, I can't stay here forever, we gotta get a move on quick.

Next stop, Auburn Hills, in Michigan Detroit, my own city baby!

***

"Yo we performing at the Palace bro!" Proof announces, "let's go!!" He cheers, sitting down on one of the long seats in the tour bus.

"Ay Em, you give your girl enough hickeys yet?" Bizarre buds in, making me chuckle.

This also causes Tomie to laugh before letting out a sigh.

"Glad you noticed, gotta make sure people know not to talk to her" I smirk, throwing my head back and looking at the ceiling of the bus.

I attempt to close my eyes and get a nap in. Just a couple more hours of sleep would be ideal. I try to get comfortable in the position I'm in but I fail. So I take advantage of the the girl I'm currently fucking and keeping with me at all times.

I drop my head down on her lap and enjoy.

"So now I'm your pillow?" She asks and I just hum in response.

"I own you, I do as I please" I whisper, only in ear shot of her.

"Ah yes, I forgot!" She smiles, running her hands through my hair. I grown in response, enjoying the feeling and slowly drifting off.

Waking up, I hear the guys piling out of the bus. I groan before lifting my head and grabbing my bag. We honestly just recycle the same clothes during these long tours, so we only pack like a weeks worth of changes and necessities. After that we just wash them when we can, if there's a washer and drying in the room by off chance.

So a duffel bag is my bag of choice, just easiest.

"Shit alright, let's go" I grumble, getting up and grabbing onto Tomie's wrist, pulling her out with me.

We make it into the stadium and I take a breath of nostalgia.

This is gonna be fucking dope

***

Our lips met and I grabbed at her belt, undoing it quickly. I know I shouldn't be fucking her on set, but I don't really care.

I push her up against the bathroom door and my lips trail from hers to her neck.

I don't suck this time, only peppering feather light kisses. She lets out a soft whine before biting her lip.

"Don't make any fucking noises" I tell her under my breathe. There were stage hands, assistants and managers out there, it wouldn't be just the guys hearing us.

She nods in response and I pull my sweats down. She's quick to help me slide my boxers down, and I enter her quickly.

I thrust in and out quickly, resting my forehead against the door beside her. She brings her arms around my shoulders and grips at my tightly. I only speed up, causing soft and half finished moans to spill out of her mouth. She tries her best to keep them in but can't help but let a decent amount of them slip and her attempt at keeping them quiet is so cute.

The atmosphere was dark and the lights were tinted blue for some reason, but it set the mood for the short moment.

I bring a hand to her clit, helping her to come faster. She lets out a shocked whimper but quickly brings a hand to her mouth.

"Fuck Tomie..." I groan lowly, not too loud, but enough for her to know I'm enjoying it.

I pound into her a few more times before we inevitably both release.

Taking some time to catch our breath, she starts to laugh softly, "Damn you're too horny for your own good" she marvels.

"Shut up, you know you like it, so don't try and front like you aren't a slut for me" I spit, slightly moving away from her, pulling my boxers and sweats up.

"Ok I'm gonna go out first, you do your freshening up girl thing and then you can come find me" I tell her, grabbing the handle behind her. I slip out and walk off like nothing happened.

"Yo Marsh where was you?" Kuniva asks, resting in one of the lounge chairs.

"Shit, no where" I speak casually, taking one of the chairs beside him.

I hear Tomie walk up from behind me and she soon enters my frame of vision before sitting on my lap.

I know for sure that the guys know we did something, but the employees don't and that's all I was worried about. So score.