03

After all the fucking, unfortunately I had to bounce, if I didn't wake up in my hotel then I wouldn't get on to the tour bus in time. I sat up from the bed, where Tomie laid with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"I gotta go, you coming or staying back?" I offer, if she was fine taking a break from work, I wouldn't mind having her around to fuck.

I hate banging a girl and have her bitch and moan afterwards.

"Why can't I stay?" "So you just fucked me and now you're gonna leave?!"

Shit like that pisses me off. like what did you expect was gonna happen? I'M EMINEM.

"Where you going?" She asks, grabbing lip balm from her night stand and applying it.

"To my hotel room, I can't stay here or I'll miss the tour bus" I explain, pulling sweats back on.

She nods, "so you want me to sleep at your hotel room?" She asks, getting out of bed, pulling out the towel from her hair and rubbing it against her hair one last time before bringing it to the bathroom.

"Yeah, I mean, if you're willing to take time off work you can come with us on the tour" I mention, watching her naked body covered in the visual embodiment of my possessiveness.

"I mean why not, I work on my own terms"

"You aren't worried you'll get fired?"

"I've got my own private practice" she explains.

Huh, I seemed to have forgotten how much money doctors have-

"I'll just tell my assistant in the morning to call in Jasmine"

I just nod, assuming Jasmine is some other doctor that takes her place.

I don't know how I got here, we'll I do, but I still can't wrap my head around it properly. I also keep feeding into it, asking her to come with me everywhere.

She grabs a suit case and mindlessly throws clothing into it following by a couple pairs of platform heels and accessories.

"Alright let's go" I grumble, pulling my shirt on.

I call for a cab and we wait out side of her apartment.

"If you're so rich, why do you still live in an apartment?" I ask, don't get me wrong, she's got a really nice place.

"What do I need more space for? Not like I've got pets or kids" she shrugs.

I guess she's right...

The cab drive was uneventful, we were too tired to mess with each other anyways.

***

I pull off my clothes, leaving me in my boxers and dropping onto my shitty hotel bed. I'm now wishing I was laying in her bed. Hotel beds are so damn stiff for some reason, and not in the good way. I can't get comfortable in the sheets either.

Tomie was in the bathroom brushing her teeth before coming out and looking at me with no expression.

"What ya lookin' at?" I spit, watching her come over and sit on the edge of the bed.

"You, you're very attractive" the bluntness of this women will never cease to turn me on.

"Yo I'm not in the mood to fuck you again" I chuckle and she grins.

"Didn't want you to, I'm just stating what I think" she explains, getting in bed with me.

I grab her quickly, pulling her into me. I like how I perfectly fit around her, her body's warm making me feel content.

I let sleep wash over me, breathing in the scent of her hair, the lavender conditioner...

***

My eyes open to presence of sun in the room. It's 6 in the morning, holy fuck it's early. I look over to the mini kitchen, watching her move in an over sized black crew neck. The size of it didn't protect her ass cheeks from my eyes. I smirked at the hickeys on the inside of her legs.

I get up, though not wanting to, and I slug over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"What you making?" I ask her, resting my chin on the nape of her neck.

"Coffee obviously, you want any?" She asks, and I scoff.

"Naw" I grin, letting go of her and moving over to the mini fridge, I open it and displays the four red bulls. The tour management may or may not have been forced by me to require all hotels I stay at to have them in my room... just maybe.... I grab one and crack it open, groaning at the noise of the fizz, I don't know man, it's just satisfying.

I take a sip before sitting at the tiny table in the room.

Tomie comes to take a seat while she waits for the coffee to brew. I let my dick think for me, putting my red bull down on the floor and grabbing her waist before she sits down. I lift her up, dropping her on the table then flipping her onto her stomach.

"What are you doing?" She asks, actual shock in her voice.

"Fucking you" I state simply, pushing her shirt up over her ass and pulling my hand up before bringing it down quickly.

"What the fuck!" She yelps, making me laugh.

I rub my hand over her ass before slapping it again.

"Oh fuck off" she groans, grasping onto the table and looking down over the edge of it, it was pretty small.

"Say thank you" I chuckle, listening to her groan in response.

I slap her again and she begrudgingly says "thank you"

"Good girl" I smirk before spreading her legs and rub my fingers along her clit. She lets out a soft whimper, making my dick get even harder. I rub my clothed dick on her opening to tease her before giving it up out of my own patience.

I pull my boxers down and use my hands to spread her lips apart before pushing in.

"Fuck Marshall!" She lets out, setting me off.

I grab onto her hair, pulling her head up and directing her to look at me.

"What the fuck did I tell you about calling me that huh?" I seethe, watching her bite her lip, and give me her typical emotionless expression.

"I asked you a fucking question slut" I pressed, pounding into her during the entire moment.

"Not to call you that" she finally speaks and I quickly drop her head, focusing on thrusting into her harshly.

"That's right, so be fucking good" I grunt, digging my nails into her hips.

"Yes Shady" She moans, pressing a hand to the wall to stabilize herself.

I feel her tighten around me, making me closer to coming.

"Fucking shit" I groan "I'm coming inside" I don't care, she's on the pill anyways, and it's convenient.

"Oh shit!" She whines, clearly coming as she lets out a series of loud moans.

I come quickly after hearing her sounds, pulling out then sitting back on the chair, panting intensely.

She lays on the table, her legs resting back on the floor. She turns her face over to mine.

"Holy shit" she pants out. "You're fucking crazy" she adds with a tired grin.

"Yeah you're pretty crazy too" I smirk, grabbing her chin and pulling her closer to me. I shove my tongue into her mouth, a quick sloppy, invasive kiss. I then get up, going to the bathroom.

"Stop fucking me so hard, I can barely walk now" she shouts from the other room.

"Well then my mission isn't complete yet, I promised you wouldn't be able to walk."

"Don't fucking dare"