02

A.N. The story gets very sexual from this chapter onwards so please keep that in mind.

Music blares and I'm missing Tomie, she's gone off by herself to do god knows what and I'm gettin' frustrated. This groupie chick is rubbing up against me and I keep imagining it's her instead. "You wanna take this a little further..?" She asks seductively, bringing a hand to my crotch and attempting to turn me hard, unfortunately it works, but I've got my eyes closed, imagining Tomie.

"Ok get off me" I groan, pushing her off and sliding out of the booth. She's shocked obviously but brutally rejecting groupies is kind of my thing. I shift awkwardly through the crowd, searching for her distinct style. All the other girls are wearing tight dresses or waitress attire so she's hard to miss. I make it to the bar and see her on the other side of it, she's got a dull expression on her faces as a random guy just talks at her. It pisses me off, she shouldn't be entertaining the idea of talking to other guys or girls...

I get over to her side and come up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and placing kisses along her neck. She only gave a subtle flinch before looking at my arms and confirming its me, given the tattoos.

"Ay man back off, you don't just feel up girls like that" The other guy spews. His words made me want to sock him in the face but I guess if you didn't know the context it would look bad. Women are often sexually harassed in clubs so it's an understandable assumption.

"She's with me" I spit, giving him a dark look, "but I understand the concern" I add, not trying to appear like a huge douchebag. She turns her head to look at me with half lidded eyes, she looks so seductive some how, she draws me in...

"Please get me away from this guy" she says plainly and I nod.

"Alright well it was nice meeting you but we gotta go" I state, pulling her up and leading her through the crowd to get to the booth with everyone. I slide into the booth, watching the groupie's face light up in jealousy. I pull Tomie onto my lap and instantly direct her hips to rub up on my crotch, she eventually gets the message and does it without my hands direction. My hands now lay dormant on her hips, then I bring my lips to her neck once again. Her hair isn't too long so it doesn't get into my way all that much. I kiss, suck, bite it all, getting a couple of low moans.

"I wanna fuck you so bad" I whisper to her. I've decided I'll start to be descriptive with my dirty talking, seeing how far I can take it until she either wants it or gets uncomfortable. "I gone tear each piece of clothing off of you, you won't be able to wear none of it again..." I groan strictly. I can tell she's fighting back moans as the groupies keep their eyes on us and the guys give us a couple of childish whistles and smirks.

"You gone get on your knees and suck me off till I bust in yo mouth..." she presses further on my crotch, and it's very clear I've got a boner to her now. ".... and you gone swallow every fucking bit of it" I finish, wanting to be in her so badly now.

"Damn you're bold" she moans out, "but you willing to go through with it?" She challenges and I pull one of hands to her clothed clit.

"I gonna fuck you so hard you ain't gonna be able to walk for a week, you don't wanna test me" I growl, rubbing her in a circular motion.

"God damn it Shady, you better get us the fuck out of here right now" she demands, grabbing my hand, attempting to stop me from rubbing her.

"Gladly" I grin, pulling her off of me and getting out of the booth with her. "Yo we getting outta here" I tell the guys before following her out of the club. "We're gonna go to my room" I tell her and she turns to me as she calls for a taxi.

"Why not my place?" She asks and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Fine with me, just warning you that you'll be the one cleaning up the mess." I tell her and she laughs at me.