08

A.N. This is spicy friends... and it involves Tomie being the dominant one so hehehehhehehe yayyyyy

She pushed me through the door of the hotel room, clearly not done with her plans. The moment in the car was still playing over and over in my mind.

She kept her hand on my mouth through it all and rode me harshly. The circumstances of the situation only made it's thousand times better. Look, I love being the dominant person in the relationship, obviously, but with a woman like her? Fuck when she pounded down on me tirelessly, it was so hot. She was whispering in my ear how I should be better behaved or I'd get worse punishments, damn I was actually into it.

My brain is brought back to the present as she pushes me on to the couch. She brings her shoe to my inner thigh, pushing down on my skin harshly.

"You've been such a bad boy tonight... you even took a lap dance from a girl who isn't me. You understand I can't forgive you easily for this?" She asks in a condescending tone, clearly enjoying the part she's playing.

"Yes..." I say, my voice small, I feel as though I'm shrinking into myself, "but- but I was thinking about the you whole time, I even have my eyes closed!" I ration, watching a grin grow on her lips.

She laughs hysterically, bringing her foot off of me and leading her hands to my crotch. I'm already so hard and sensitive, her touch leads me into oblivion as I let out a moan. "That isn't going to save you much... take off your clothes." She demands, stepping back from me and watching as I scramble to take it all off.

"Such a nice body... I don't get why you cover it with clothes that barely fits you" she observes, watching me as I sit awkwardly in only my boxers.

"It's more comfortable..." I just respond, giving her the truth. Plus I hate sweating in tight fitting stuff.

"Sure it is..." she mumbles before crawling on top of me. Grabbing my chin, she looks at me with an empty expression, "how much do you want me?" She asks, like it even needs to be answered, I think the fact that I'm complying with all this is a good enough answer. To be fair, I am enjoying it.

"Really bad" I choke out, watching her raise an eyebrow.

"Ok, then I won't touch you." She gets off me and sits away from me. My whole body and brain feels frustrated, I need to be inside her, or something.

"What? Come on Tomie... I need you..." I try to convince, watching her look at my complete submission to her.

"Touch yourself. You know how don't you? If you can't cum then I'll help you, but I don't really think you need me."

I don't need her to cum but I want it to be her that makes me. My face is clearly flushed and I don't know how to react. This is about to be really humiliating, but if it is for me, then it will be for her to.

If I'm embarrassing me I'm embarrassing her (The warning reference)

I sit up, stripping myself of my boxers. I get onto her lap, bringing one hand to rest in her shoulder. The other I bring to stroke myself. I watch her blush profusely, her eyes darting from my dick to my face. She's well aware I'm gonna bust all over her.

"Fuck Tomie" I groan, jerking myself off till she suddenly grabs my wrist painfully.

"Stop, you're being so desperate." She simply states, pushing me off of her and she gets back on top of me again. This time, she mounts me, pulling off her dress and pulling her panties to the side. She raises herself before slamming herself down and I enter her quickly.

"Fuck!" She curses, grabbing both of my wrists and pinning them above my head. "Alright, get to moving cause you're doing all the work this time" she grins, making me mentally curse her.

Doing all the work is annoying regardless, but when she's I top of me, and she's got my hands captive? Bro this is gonna be hard.

I try my hardest to thrust upwards and while it's kinda annoying for a minute, it just feels to good to stay too upset at her.

During the entire process, she had her lips all over my neck, and she wasn't being gentle. She bit and sucked to her hearts content.

She lifts her head momentarily and lets out a soft giggle, "payback"

***

"Holy shit... that was insanity..." I murmur, still laying on the couch, too tired to get up.

"Yup" she mumbles, getting up and going over to the mini fridge. She grabs a bag of chocolate covered almonds that were complementary and a red bull. She comes over and hands the drink to me, proceeding right sit back down and start eating her almonds.

"Well, I think you've learned a valuable lesson tonight" she remarks, passing me an almond.

"Yeah. Not the fuck with you" I say in a bittersweet tone, looking at her blank face. She expressed nothing after literally turning me into a bottom... not quite sure how she manages to dodge my expectations every single time I think I've got her figured out.

"How do you do it?" I ask her without any context.

"Do what?"

"Like, act so chill? You freak me out, one second I think I'm starting to understand your behaviour, but I'm just proven wrong" I say in a self-frustrated tone if that makes sense.

"Rule number 3, conceal your intentions, no one can figure me out, it's simple"

"Well what are your intentions?" I ask, sipping the sweet, chilled, red bull.

"Why would I tell you? What would be the point of hiding them? But in all honestly, my true intentions are just to protect myself, I come first in my life. Sometimes that involves me doing some shitty things to people, or acting like a crazy person, but it's fun to play a role"

The more we talk, the more I realize this girl is genuinely insane, but I find it attractive.

I'm getting sucked in and I don't know how to stop myself.

Call Him Slim Shady | Eminem On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara