13

I swear to god, going on tour leads to having parties at some dope clubs. The dance floor consists of light up panels, glowing in a variety of different colors. I stare at my shoes below me, the light reflecting on the Nike swoosh. Looking around, I admire the neon colors blending together in purples and reds. My attention is pulled away when a chick pokes me on my shoulder.

"So Shady... I heard you mention you aren't married anymore" she speaks in a cheeky tone, bringing her hands together, pushing her tits closer, and swaying lightly with a grin.

I mentally groan, watching her grin with a suggestive look on her face. "Yeah you right..." I mumble with a disinterested tone, I mean, she did practically quote me...

"So you interested in any of the girls you see here tonight..?" She asks, biting her lip, definitely expecting me to flirt back with her.

"Naw..." I grumble, getting a surprised look from her.

I feel a hand grab mine, and the chick's eyes light up, her eyebrows knitting in confusion.

I turn my head quickly, wondering what bitch got the balls to grab my hand.

"Surprise" Tomie grins, shocking me completely. Her under eyes are dark and I can sense her week was a long one.

I squeeze her hand, my jaw agape as the sides of my mouth twist into a smile slightly.

I quickly lead her away from the dance floor, leaving that other chick to ponder what the fuck just happened.

I shift through people, getting us to the bar.

"Yo, Yo! Get my girl a chocolate martini!" I shout at the bar tender, getting a nod out of him. "Fuck... how was your week? You look exhausted" I turn to her, watching her sit at the stool beside me. My sheer excitement to have her around me again makes me forget the horniness I've been feeling.

"Well it was tiring passing on my clinic to my friend and practically abandoning her to be with a random dude, plus I had to put my apartment up for sale and get all my shit out of there, you're lucky I don't feed into consumerism" She rambles, explaining her seemingly impossible week.

"Only you could pull off something so impulsive in such a short amount of time... why I love ya" I chuckle, watching the bar tender slide the martini to her.

"Yes I can pull off amazing feats, but at least it's over with and I can just relax. When the tour is over and we settle in Detroit I can look for a space to open up another clinic. Hah, I can argue my brand is a chain!" She giggles lazily, her eyes giving me the impression that she wants to pass out.

I raise an eyebrow, giving her a curious grin. "You gonna keep working even when you don't have to?" Personally I wouldn't keep working, only reason I do is because I love writing music... oh I suppose it's the same for her? Oh she probably thinks that question was dumb.

"You talking to someone that finds life pointless? If I didn't have my job, the one thing that I don't get tired of, then I'm as good as dead" she laughs, taking a small sip. She doesn't even try but every thing she does is so elegant.

"Doesn't it get repetitive as well?" I ask, watching her give me an empty smile.

"Sure the idea of listening to people's conflicts everyday seems repetitive but the great thing about psychology is that everyone's experience is different, the circumstances of others is deep and layered. While I work to help those people, I could never fully understand what has led them to who they are. It's the most interesting profession, human brains are incredible" she admires, looking off into the distance, watching the lights change colors.

"I respect that" smirking, I place a hand on her thigh, realizing hearing her thoughts makes me incredibly turned on.

"Do you wanna get out of here..?" I ask her, messaging the flesh on her thighs.

"Well if you want to then sure, but I'd like to finish my martini" yep, my horniness made me completely forget that I had ordered her a drink literally five minutes ago. Unlike me, she takes her time with her alcohol.

"Yeah- yeah, aight, well drink faster" I urge with a chuckle, watching her take a larger sip than usual.

She takes multiple quick and big sips before sliding the glass away from herself, looking at me.

"Alright let's blow this joint" she grins, standing up and grabbing my hand, heading for the exit.

***

My lips smash onto hers, slipping my tongue in between them. My hand runs through her hair, groaning as she grabs at my bulge.

I pull away quickly only to mutter, "fuck I've been needing this."

Her fingers slip around the button of my jeans, swiftly undoing them and slowly pulling down the zipper.

My tongue runs along hers, enjoying that she's taking initiative. I tug at her hair when she reaches in to my boxers, grabbing onto me.

"Fuck" I break, ready to throw her on the bed and get inside her. I bring my hands to her waist, pushing her onto the bed, running my hands up to her shoulders, holding her down.

"Oh god I love your tits" I groan, one of my hands grabbing at the flesh of her breasts.

I bring my lips to her neck, sucking, biting, and kissing. She whimpers lowly, her body writhing under me. She rubs her thighs together, and her back arches slightly. I soon feel one of her hands grab at my dick, running her thumb over my tip, making me shutter softly, letting out a groan.

"Shady, you can skip the foreplay" she tells me, making me grin. I slide up her dress, running my fingers under the fabric of her panties before tearing them off of her.

I'm quick to slam into her, not bothering to go slow, she can take my hardest. Obscenities and her name constantly fall from my mouth, enjoying the long awaiting feeling of her tightening around me.

"Fuck- Shady!" She moans before my lips capture hers. I keep noticing the incredible taste of the chocolate martini flavour in her mouth as I allow my tongue to explore. Something about the dark chocolate and the alcohol suit her so well... she's enjoyable, delicious arguably, and mysterious... mature, she exudes a dark energy that practically turns me into an addict.

The way her dark hair shrouds her eyes just enough to taint them. The way she gives me small pieces of her but will never reveal enough. The longest amount of talking from her could be four seconds at a time. Yet it allures me. It leads me to want to know everything, knowing she won't give it to me.

She scratches at my back, bringing me back into the moment. She moans into my mouth as I continue pushing in and out of her, noticing her noises are more prominent when I hit the best spots, so I aim for them. Nothing better than hearing her make those perfect sounds.

The electric, euphoric feeling is quick to attack my body as I release inside her, feeling her clench in reaction. I keep going, riding out my high and achieving hers. Her lips break off mine as she throws her head back, her mouth falling open as she whines and whimpers, uttering her final words before release,
"Marshall oh my god"