14

A.N. Angry sex lol

"Marshall? What the fuck is that about huh?" I spit, grabbing her jaw as I pull out of her.

"It's not a big deal" she grumbles in response, not looking all that interested.

"Naw, you ain't ever calling' me that, not while we fuckin" I assert, bringing one hand to my dick and stroking it.

"I don't see why you have an issue with it" she raises her eyebrow and I sense a gotcha moment coming. Not for her, but for me.

"Because you're my slut not my fucking wife" I state angrily, shoving myself back inside her and getting a low groan in response.

"Yes because if I was your wife I'd move in with you and be the girl you proclaimed several times you're falling in love with, but no I'm not either of those" she speaks sarcastically... ah yes, there's my gotcha moment. This bitch and her smart ass mouth I swear to god there's no winning.

"Yo, don't get smart with me, see where that takes ya" I seethe, hinting at an unknown threat I could pose. Not like I'd hurt her but you know, giving her a spanking would be hot.

"Are you threatening me of all people? I say whatever I please, not my fault you can't handle it" she fires back as I slowly pump in and out.

I feel really weird knowing we're having an argument mid sex but everything is weird with Tomie.

"Oh I can handle it, I'll handle it right now" I pull out of her swiftly and flip her around, bending her over and watch her fucking gorgeous ass present itself to me as she arches her back.

I bring one hand to her waist while the other massages her right cheek lovingly. Before she can even know it's coming I'm quick to pull my hand back and let her have it.

She lets out a groan before mumbling, "ya really mature"

"You're making things worse for yourself" I tell her, giving her another few spanks before she pipes up again.

"Stop acting like an asshole to cover up the way you actually feel, grow some balls"

I scoff, mostly because she's kind of getting to me and I don't want her to realize.

"Look, I'm not one of your patients you can pretend to understand ok" I grumble as I grab tightly on her hips, leaning down to her ear.

"I'm not pretending to understand you, Marshall, you're so fucking predictable it's sad, I understand you clear as day" she spews, hitting me right where it hurts, my pride.

Just thinking with my dick I spin her around again, grabbing her thighs and slamming myself back inside her. "Say that shit again I dare you!" I shout at her, slamming in and out of her, pushing myself in completely each time.

"I said, you're so fucking predictable it's sad, I understand you clear as day, Marshall" every time she says my name she emphasizes it, purposefully pissing me off.

"God you're such a fucking cunt Tomie" I pull out of her, ready to attempt scaring her, I pull my clothes on and head over to the door of the hotel room, waiting by it. "Ok, get the fuck out" I spit at her, putting all the venom I can into my words.

She grows a subtle smile on her face before putting her clothes on slowly, watching me the entire time.

She's really gonna do it... she's gonna leave, fuck can nothing ever go my way? Can she never do what I expect? Come on bitch! Through a fit!

She picks up her suitcase and saunters over to me at the door. I open it for her while I'm currently dying on the inside, pissed off I ever thought putting on this show was a good idea.

She walks out confidently, and her entire posture, facial expression, all of it as she turns to me just screams, 'I win'. This fucking bitch knows how everything is gonna play out and I hate it.

"Alright, well I'll talk to you tomorrow, nice seeing you Marsh" she grins at me, making me feel like spiders are crawling up my back.

"There won't a tomorrow for us, this shit is over. You find me predictable now?" I assert, still wishing I never decided to do this cause I'm about to loose this fucking dope ass bitch. While she gets on my nerves some times, I like that about her, I need a bitch who keeps me on my toes and I'm about to fuck that all up.

"Yes, painfully so" she giggles before walking away, not allowing me to respond.

I feel choked, like something is rising in my throat. I really just fucked this all up. God damn it. Over her calling me 'Marshall' really? Well... not exactly, I kind of hoped it would just lead to angry sex between us but she decided it's time to smash my heart in pieces.

I hate that about her, I hate how she can sense my every move... she makes me feel so... ugh!

I slam the door and drop myself down on the bed, wishing she was here again. I hate her but I love her and I'm so fucked. I literally made her deliver all her shit to my place, oh god I'm fucking insane, I gotta get her back.

I know I'm about to sound like the most desperate dude to graze the earth but I pick up my phone and dial her number.

It rings twice before she answers.

"Dude no! This is not how you win this shit, you're more predictable now than if you just called me tomorrow which I knew you were going to do!" She rants instantly, not giving me a change to say anything.

"I know, I know, but come on Tomie it was a stupid fight, can you come back?" I ask in a sad tone, I'm completely aware of how typical this whole situation is for me...

"No, call me back in the morning and I'll consider it, but for now it's just too expected. If you want to prove me wrong then wait till tomorrow to call... oh better yet, show up at my room tomorrow!" She suggests, laughing like a psycho.

"I don't want to prove you wrong right now, I know you're right! Please come back" I reason, just wanting to lie my head in between her tits.

"Find me in the morning" she teases with a low laugh.

"What's your room number?" I ask her desperately.

"Find out yourself, cock sucker" she giggles before hanging up on me.

Cock sucker? What a bitch! But she's my bitch... alright if she wants to play that way, that's fine.