17

A.N. Sorry this took me so long y'all, but here is the ending, I don't know to feel lol! 

London, England on the tenth of February was the last show done, and it went out with a bang.

It ended with 'My Dad's Gone Crazy' and I've got to say, the crowds in Europe are far better. They probably aren't used to American artists coming to their countries. That's why I love it, makes me feel special.

It felt so surreal when I thanked the crowd, telling them they were there for the final show. I couldn't believe it was my last show on the tour. Time has a way of morphing depending on the situation. In the moments, I wish for it to be over, It's a lot of fun to perform, but doing it for like 116 shows definitely takes a shit ton out of you. Now that it's over, it felt like it only lasted a month at most. 

Now that the tour is officially over, I finally feel like I can take a fucking breath. I'm slightly worried that my and Tomie's relationship would change if we aren't in our typical dynamic. 

I sit nervously on the plane back to Detroit, Tomie sitting next to me and giving me an odd look.

"Why are you so tense, hmm?" She asks, giving me an interested look. I sigh lightly, preparing myself to say something that may open me up to a vulnerable conversation. 

I don't feel the need to hide my emotions from her. She sees right through me as if I'm made out of fucking glass or something. I like talking to girls about things that make me anxious in a relationship, it opens me up in a way I ain't comfortable with. 

"What if we start hating each other when we actually start carrying out our lives and we aren't just getting drunk and high?" I ask her, looking at her gorgeous lips as they think of something to say. 

"It's a possibility, but I find it very hard to believe and if anything, the alcohol and the drugs only gave us problems" she mutters, resting her head back and making me nod, though not completely satisfied with the answer. It's fine, it's Tomie, she knows how to handle things, far better than I could. It'll be fine.

There was one night we had, where she started talking about death... drowning... it was so weird cause she felt raw at that moment, something I've never seen of her. 

"Do you ever get sad...?" I randomly ask her, watching her eyes open slightly to look at me. She's clearly trying to take a nap but I don't care, I love talking to her. 

"Not really, sadness is a fairly pointless emotion to have. If something really bad happens, I cry, but all I actually feel is anger. I don't show it though, it just muddies things" she explains softly, reaching for her ginger ale and taking a small sip. 

"Pointless... What makes feeling things pointless? Do you not feel like you're restricting part of you?" I ask her casually but she widens her eyes at this.

"Never really thought of it that way, you've got some smart things to say, however when bad things happen to me, reacting negatively will only build the situation up worse. If I just shrug my shoulder and say, 'eh, it happens then I can move on and live a life happier at the end of the day. It all depends on how much power you let something have over you." she tells me, making me nod. 

"I let you have a lot of power over me, is that bad?" I chuckle, laughing at my own 'joke' of sorts although what I'm saying is true. She does have a lot of power over me.

"Yes it's bad but I'm also your girlfriend so I think it's garnered," she explains, looking at me with a tired smile. 

I grab her dormant hand next to mine and intertwine her fingers with mine. Her lips look too enticing to not kiss them, so I bring my second hand to her chin, turning her head and pressing my lips to hers. She moans softly, allowing me to bring my tongue into her mouth. 

The girl I met at a pharmacy is moving in with me.

The girl who never said an actual coherent 'I love you' is moving in with me.

The girl who probably takes sick enjoyment in telling me how I'm incorrect is moving in with me. 

But she's perfect, she doesn't care about practically anything, oh and she's sexy as fuck which is a bonus. She does not feel on a normal level. I will probably spend my entire life trying to understand how she works. Meanwhile, it took her only a couple of months to completely tear apart all of my layers. 

'There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.'

Yeah, I looked into her favorite philosopher. 

I'm in love with her, I've known that for months now, and I don't know if that could ever change unless she did something truly horrible which seems impossible for her. Bruise my ego a little? Oh well, I need to be put in my place sometimes. 

I pull my lips from her, looking at her beautiful face. She stares at me with an emotion I can't understand. She's completely alien to me, even after all this time. Even when she talks about the things she likes, it's so above what the average person is interested to the point that it doesn't even make her 'human'. 

Tomie does something to me...

"Do you love me...? I wanna hear you say it." I whisper to her, wanting to hear the words leave her mouth. She's always indicated it with different words, but I just wanna hear that she loves me. 

"I love you, Marshall, of course, I do. Why would I be with you if I didn't? I don't waste my time, don't you know this?" she asks me with a grin on her face, making my cheeks heat up. 

"Mhmm, I'm sorry, it must've slipped my mind" I grin back at her, bringing her lips back to mine for a quick kiss. 

"Given how quickly we've moved in together, I say that we're on track to get married in six months" I joke, not even sure how I feel about the idea of getting married again. 

"How did I go from picking up a prescription to marrying you?" she laughs, reminding me of the first night we were together.

She asked practically the same thing as we got out of the limo before entering the club. 

How did we even get here? It's all felt like a dream, a very good dream that I ain't waking up from.  

-E N D-