11

WARNING, KNIFE PLAY LOL

Music, weed, hot chicks, yep more parties. It becomes rinse and repeat, I'm starting to get more and more tired of it. It doesn't even feel like partying, more like work. So I just drink and do more drugs to stop the boredom.

"Alright I got a Hennessy on the rocks" the bar tender announces before I swiftly grab the glass, bringing it to my lips. I take a sip, enjoying the strong taste. The colors flash around me, this has to be one of the most upbeat after parties I've ever been to. I head back to the booth where all the guys are and like usual, Tomie isn't there. She doesn't really stick around me during the parties, she's off dancing, drinking or doing something. She's so odd, and I kinda worry she's off flirting with other people. I highly doubt it though.

"Hey Marshall what are you doing back here? Come out and dance with us!" A couple of girls in skimpy dresses ask me. I mentally groan, especially with the fact that one of them used my real name. I hate when people act like they know me. It's uncomfortable as fuck when people you've never met call you your name.

"Yo I'm just chilling you know... I'll come on out in a sec" I say casually in an absent minded tone. They giggle excitedly and walk away.

I groan before looking over the whole club trying to scope out Tomie.

I can't see her so I finally give in to curiosity and slide out of the booth.

I shift through people, searching for her gorgeous body and confident expression. I bring myself back to the bar to see if she's gotten back and I still don't see her. Shit man where is she? I continue to slide around people in the crowd. Maybe she's in the bathroom? I head over to where the bathroom sign is and sit by the girls door for a little before seeing the door open. Just as I hoped, it's Tomie. Fuck she's so hot. I grab her by the wrist, pulling her back into the bathroom. I drag her into one of the stalls and lock it swiftly. I push her against the door of the stall analyzing her. Her eyes are slightly dilated, having taken a couple hits from a blunt earlier. She looks at me longingly from behind her long lashes.

"God damn" I grumble, bringing my hands to her sides.

"Shady this isn't a good idea" she observes before bringing her hands to my chest.

"Do you think I care? You just gotta be quite" I seethe, bringing a hand to wrap around her throat. "You gone be a good girl for me huh?" I question, my lips pressed to the lobe of her right ear.

"Yes..." she answers, stuffing a hand into her little clutch bag. I raise an eyebrow at her, annoyed that I'm not what she's focused on. "You wanna try something different...?" She asks her own question, confusing me. A grin plays on my lips, interested in what she has in mind. She looks at me with lust filled eyes as she pulls out a pocket knife. A gut feeling of anxiety plays into me as she flips the blade open. "You ever played with knives...?" She asks in a seductive tone.

Oh fuck...

Ok yeah, I pride myself on being kinky, but this is down right dangerous.

"I know what you're thinking, don't worry, I've been to medical school obviously, so I know the safest places to cut..." she attempts to console my fears she senses but it doesn't help much. She's wearing a skirt tonight, pleated, going to grab the zipper and letting it drop to her feet. Next she runs the blade of the knife in between the fabric of her panties and her skin. Every second of it is both so god damn sexy and terrifying. She uses the knife and her free hand to cut the fabric, causing the now useless fabric to drop.

I'm completely silent through out it all, my eyes are heavily concentrated on every single movement she makes. I can't help but let my jaw hang open as she grabs my wrist, opening my limp palm and pressing the handle of the knife into it.

"You've ever wanted to carve your name into someone before?" She asks in a disturbing tone, a grin growing on her face. "The knife is sharp as fuck, it won't be too painful, it'll be easy" she tells me, grabbing the lid of the seat behind me, pulling it down before pushing me to sit. I'm still silent, paralyzed.

Next, she gets on my lap, spreading her legs, allowing me to see her pussy and the thighs I've been currently littering with hickeys constantly.

She's on my lap, giving me perfect access of her thighs that she wants me to mark my fucking name. Holy shit... the knife is in my hand, but I can't muster up the courage to do anything. Soon, her arms wrap around my shoulders and she presses her ass harshly on my crotch, rolling herself in figure eight movements on me. I groan, bringing my free hand to one of her thighs.

"I belong to you don't I? Make it permanent, prove it..." she whispers in my ear, making me shutter. "I mean... if you're not up for it... I can go find someone else" she taunts, knowing I'll get possessive and she's correct. Her words piss me off, she's mine.

"You're mine..." I grumble, finally moving the hand with the blade, bringing it up to her thigh. I start at the farthest point, making a quick cut as the start of the S. She whimpers, bringing her teeth to the skin of my neck, her nails digging into my back, the only thing easing the pain is the cotton of my tee-shirt. "Mine you got that?" I choke out, still trying to grasp the situation as I make the second then the third line on the S.

"Mmm.. Shady, I'm yours" she whines, her shoulders shaking against mine. I finish the last line of the S, now moving onto the H.

Cut after cut, muffled moans, body twitches, possessive words... all I could focus on as I finished the final line on the Y. The cuts clearly spelt 'Shady' but they were shallow. The bleeding was minimal and despite what I assume was a painful experience, the sounds she made contradicted that notion. She pants, pulling her upper body off of me to look down at her thigh.

"Perfect" she sighs, bringing her lips to mine. I flip the knife closed, drop it to the floor and lift her thighs with my hands, I push against one the door.

"Take this shit off of me" I hope she gets the hint that I mean my sweats and boxers. Luckily, she does, pushing them off the best she can given her position "Fucking shit Tomie, you're fucking crazy... it scares me that it makes me like you even more" I grunt, pushing into her tight pussy.

"Mmm! Fuck!" She moans before biting her lip upon hearing the main door open, a group of girls entering.

"Omg my mascara is totally fucked!" I hear a voice whine. God I'm so thankful for Tomie's voice. It's music to my ears, I can't stand the way some chicks sound, giving me brain damage upon listening to them.

I push into her in slow but strong thrusts, watching her bite her lip, so hard it looks incredibly painful. Fuck, it's so hot. She then moves to just clenching her jaw. Probably not enjoying that pain.

"Be quite slut, be a good girl for Shady" I whisper into her ear, feeling her clench around me in response. I keep going, hearing them all do what they came in for and leave, slamming the door behind them.

"Oh god" she finally lets out, "go faster!" She begs, throwing her head back. I listen to her, simply because I'm tired of going so slow.

I pound in and out, letting her have all of it, all my pent up energy. I don't work out as often on tour, so smashing some pussy is a good, I would argue, better replacement.

Her lips hurriedly push against me, engaging me in a sloppy, wet kiss, our lips barely keeping on each other, pushing and pulling, yet perfect.

"God Imma come Tomie" I groan into her mouth before she presses her lips back onto mine, running her tongue against mine. She clenches around me, squeezing my shoulders as we practically release in sync.

"Fuck... Fuck" she pants, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Damn... I didn't think it was gonna go like that" I mutter lowly, tracing my thumb over my name... carved right into her thigh...