09

Rules... do nihilists live by rules? That seems completely against their way of life. Nothing matters, putting purpose into anything is a waste of time. So it came as a shock to me when I slowly started to hear her stating rules. She lives by rules... but they aren't normal, they're manipulative, gross, purposefully deceptive.

The only thing Tomie cares about in life is getting ahead, other than that, everything can go to hell.

"You look nice" I mumble, watching her finish getting ready, applying thick eyeliner. Tonight she chose to wear a tight mini skirt and an even tighter green crop top. She accessorized herself with black garters, a collar and a studded belt.

"Thanks" she grins at me through the mirror.

I pull a red t shirt on and search for one of my durags.

"If you don't care about shit then why do you dress up so well?" I ponder out loud and she laughs.

"Court attention at all costs, law 6" she quotes, making me aware of another rule. She's only mentioned two others, but it intrigues me.

"So you're a nihilist but you live by rules?"

"Laws... of power, they help me win in life"

"You don't think they're a little sketchy?" I question and she continues to grin wider.

"Shady, people will always abuse, manipulate and bullshit others, better to play the game then get crushed. We all do it, most the time we just don't see it. It's better when you do, helps you get ahead" she shrugs, putting the cap on her soft blush lipstick.

"Do you think I'm a manipulator?" I ask, honestly afraid of the answer.

"Not particularly, but I know you're able to see through people's shit. Sometimes that's all you need to do, just be aware of it, not falling into traps. But some of us enjoy playing the cards as well" she plays with her hair for a second before walking out of the bathroom.

"Well clearly you do..." I sigh, finishing up and walking out along with her.

We soon head down to the lobby of the hotel, now in Milwaukee.

"Do you get tired of watching me perform the same shtick over and over every night?" I ask her as we wait for the limo.

"No, my day to day live is usually rinse in repeat anyways, so I don't mind, plus the excitement from the crowd always leads to each experience being a little different. I'm enjoying my time" she tells me, giving me a smile. Her dark circles have grown and she makes no attempt to cover them. The only makeup she utilizes is thick eyeliner. To be fair, mine have gotten worse too, we're both exhausted but don't have the free time to acknowledge it, we just keep pushing. Obviously she doesn't do as much work as me on this tour, nearly,  but she's still taking client calls when she can. Rest assured, being a doctor is a lot harder than being a rapper.

We get inside once it pulls up and I slouch into one of the couches. She takes the space beside me and I sigh.

"I like the garters, it's an abstract choice" I compliment, not really seeing girls wear them in any situation other than with lingerie. She's not like that though. When people look at her, their eyes go to the most scandalous thing they see, tonight, it will be the garters.

"Thanks, I'm all about making things abstract" she laughs.

I bring my hand to her thigh, lacing my thumb under the elastic of one and squeezing her thigh in the process.

"You turn me on so much..." I groan, bringing one of my legs in between hers, separating them. "you wanna have a quick round?" I taunt and she grins.

"Sure why not" she shrugs, watching me closely as I get on top of her.

She helps me untie the jaw string of my sweats as I hike my hands up her skirt. She's wearing black lace panties... fuck-

"You knew something was going down tonight didn't you?" I groan, slowly pulling them off of her, bit by agonizing bit.

"Well, I'm spending my time with Eminem who I've come to realize is horny... most of the time" she explains, her hand now grasping my dick.

"Fuck" I grunt, prepared to push inside her.

"Be gentle..." she whispers, confusing me.

She's never cared of how rough I've been before? Did I hurt her some how?

She watching my face contort into confusion and she giggles, "I'm just fucking with you" she explains, making me scoff.

"Better be, slut" I groan, pushing into her quickly. I don't waste time, slamming into her over and over. Her face dives into my neck, grabbing at the skin of it to keep herself quite.

This damn bitch is getting close to giving me just as many hickeys as I've given her.

"God damn it Tomie" I seethe, gripping the leather seat backing as I thrust in and out, quickly going faster and harder with every push.

"Shady- fuck" she lets out before continuing to bite my neck.

God damn she turns me on, I'm already thinking of a round two that I won't be able to get. We'll be at the concert hall soon.

I go faster, grunting as I feel myself get closer, I can tell she's close to as her body starts to shake slightly and she clenched around me.

"Fuck Tomie, cum for me" I demand, bringing my thumb to her clit. It's the secret weapon.

First off, learn where the clit fucking is, cause apparently I've found out most guys have no fucking idea what they're doing. Second, use that shit to your advantage, it makes them go wild.

She lets out a moan, a little louder than she hoped cause she bites her lip instantly in response. Throwing her head back, she brings her hands around my neck, attempting to grip at my hair as best as possible.

"I'm gonna cum!" She manages to whisper out.

Soon, we both release practically in sync.

I collapse beside her, looking out the window and checking the streets to see how close we are. We were already there earlier today so I can recognize how far we are.

"Shit we gotta get ready." I groan, grabbing some tissues out of the side window and cleaning things up the best I can.

Cool thing about limos? Free water, carbonated shit and tissues for your... you know... sessions.

"Alright, let's fucking do this shit" I hype myself up, feeling the car stop at the back entrance of the hall.