04

Now We're in Toronto, having a couple hours to spare. We all do the usual, sit around in the dressing room smoking pot.

"God damn man" Dre groans, smoke pooling out of his mouth. His hand holding the joint slowly directs itself towards me. I grab the joint, taking a hit and enjoying the feeling it gives me.

"Aye we got shrooms" bizarre chuckles, walking into the dressing room. "Who wants some?" He asks and I raise my hand.

Tomie's been in my lap this whole time but I feel like I've been ignoring her. Just cause she's hot don't mean I'm gonna give her attention twenty four seven. She doesn't seem to mind, she brought a book with her. I don't know how she pays attention to what she's reading while people are loudly talking around her.

Bizarre hands me a couple shrooms and I grab the whole bag from him, getting a shocked expression in response. I pull two more out and bring them to Tomie's lips.

"Do these have psilocybin?" She asks, freaking me out.

"I have no fucking idea what that is" I remark. She sounds so smart saying words I can't understand. Damn she's a doctor, I keep forgetting that.

"Are they hallucinogens?" I understand the word, so I finally get it.

"Yeah, some times, if you take enough" I explain

"I'm aware, I prescribe these to patients some times" she explains, grabbing them with her teeth from the grasp of my fingers. "Normal doctors can't but since I specialize in therapy, I got special privileges" she grins.

"Nice baby girl, you wanna give us some of those?" Proof chimes in.

"Clearly you get them just fine" she giggles.

"Yo you didn't tell us your girl was a smart ass" Swifty chuckles, grabbing a shroom from the bag.

"I told you she was crazy, thought you'd get the hint" I laugh, grabbing at her thigh.

"Fair, fair" he responds with a smirk.

***

After finishing the show in Toronto, I headed back to my hotel room. My throat hurts from shouting like it does practically ever night at this point, I never get used to it. I put my all into these fucking shows. Tomie chose not to go to the after party tonight. She said she wanted to shower and take some client calls. As I turn the corner to the hallway with my room, I notice Tomie waiting outside, sitting on the floor at the door. She's on the phone and I stop in my tracts, listening to her talk.

"So in the last two weeks, how often have you had trouble relaxing? 0 as in not at all, 1 as in several days, 2 as in more than half the days, or 3 as in nearly everyday?" She asks, turning her head to look at me. She gives me a tired grin, patting the ground beside her.

"3? Ok..." she proceeds to ask several other questions before saying, "alright, so you've answering nearly everyday to almost all questions so if you're comfortable, we could book an appointment for you to come in person for a proper analysis? When you get these marks on a test it's best to be checked by a doctor" she explains, leaning her head against the wall. She spoke with a voice unrecognizable to me. She never spoke so light like she did on the phone. I guess she couldn't speak in her typical cynical tone that she usually did when trying to comfort someone.

"Alright that sounds good, Thursday at 4:45 pm? Yes, when you get there tell them Dr. Sato booked you, I'll make them aware that you're coming" it sounded so good hearing her say her professional name. It turned me on honestly.

"Thank you, have a great rest of your night, take it easy!" She chimes before hanging up. "What's up?" She asks, her voice going back to normal.

"You're so fucking hot" I groan, grabbing her face and shoving my mouth on hers.

My hand raises, reaching for the door knob for the room. I open it, and grab onto her waist, pulling her into the room with me. I slam the door shut and push her against the closest wall.

"What's with the sudden energy?" She asks as I grab at her tits.

"You just turn me on so fucking much, I ain't get it." I grumble, bringing my lips to her cleavage, kissing and sucking on her tits.

"Oh shit Shady, how often are you gonna fuck me?" She moans, bringing a hand to my hair.

"Welcome to being with me, I'm horny as fuck, all the fucking time" I chuckle, continuing my work to add more marks on her body.

Her body was already covered in so many of them. They littered her body in no particular order, though looking at them you could tell what happened. Kissing from her lips to her neck, to her stomach then her thighs. I love what I've done to her body, it's clear someone owns all of her and that person is me.

I get onto my knees, kissing her stomach, and putting my hands on both of her hips. I felt a sudden feeling of love as a looked back up at her. It freaks me out, I don't want to fall in love with this girl, but she's perfect for me.

I've never met a girl who fit me so well, how could I not feel something for her?

I pull down her panties and place a kiss on her core.

"You're oddly soft tonight" she smiles, running her fingers through my short hair.

I then bring my tongue to her, running it through her folds.

She lets out a soft moan, closing her eyes lightly.

"I want to mark every part of you, tell me I own you" I command, digging my nails into her hips.

"You own me Shady" she moans, looking into my eyes deeply. "God you look so damn hot doing that" she whines.

She's never embarrassed to say anything and fuck it's so attractive.

"I own all of you now" I groan before shoving my tongue into her.

"Damn it shady" she whines, throwing her head back against the wall.

I want this girl wrapped around my finger, although I think it'll be hard, she doesn't seem to feel a strong connection to any sort of thing or person. She's just alone as a person, a being.
She seems completely disconnected from normal emotions, partly why I'm so attracted to her. I just wish she felt for me.

"Do you feel anything towards me?" I ask, looking up at her tired face, she holds my face in her hands.

"I'm already beginning to adore you..." she gives me a soft smile with her typical half lidded eyes.

Something about her holding my head in her hands made me want melt.

"Fuck... I'm falling in love with you already..."

It was a moment of weakness. As soon as it came out, I felt worried she'd laugh at me, call me pathetic, but she didn't react in any sort of way. I guess I assumed she'd find love stupid, but then again, just because she's a nihilist doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't believe someone could feel such a feeling. I just wonder if she feels it herself...