Subway Crush: Three

"Oh, Princess. I know I was so darn sexy and handsome, but honestly speaking quite gawking at me." Loke teasingly told his sister who is now looking at him intently. Not having an idea that Lucy's looking at him because of his uniform.

"N-Nii-chan!" Lucy said, her face flushed because of embarrassment, "Quit assuming." She told before sticking out here tongue. She then heard Loke chuckle before putting an arm on her shoulder.

"Let's just eat breakfast." Loke said, dragging her into the dining hall.

"Ohayo." The mother of the two greeted as well as their father.

"G'morning." The two Teens greeted as well before sitting opposite side of their mother.

Lucy took a toasted bread, an egg as well as hot dog, their maid Virgo pour some hot milk on her cup, she bid her some thanks and she was ask by the maid if she wanted her to punish her which made her sweatdropped.

"Loke-nii, it's already 6:30, we should head now." Lucy uttered before standing up, he took her bag out of her hand as they bid goodbye to their parents. Not so long, since they used Loke's car, they reached her school --pixie high-- faster then the usual.

"Princess, should I pick you up later?" Loke asked when she already climb out of the car.

"No need. I can manage. After all, I like to commute back to our home every dismissal." Lucy said.

"I see, then I'll get going now princess, if you need me, just give me a ring and i'll be here right away. Goodbye princess,I might get late now." Please said, starting the engine of his car, not so long, his car's trailing its way to Fairy University.

"Lu-chan!" She heard her best friend called her, she regret it big time when she turn around to see her. On her best friend's face, curiosity scribbled as she tackled her on the ground.

"Levy-chan." She winced before caressing the part of her that has been slumped with a great force on the ground.

"Who is that guy? And why does he drop you here?" Levy interrogated her as if she's some kind of thief or something.

"Levy-chan, he's my brother. The one I talked to you about yesterday." Lucy explained.

"Oh, he doesn't look like your brother. But, Oh well." Levy said, they were now walking to their class.

"Eto... uhmm, Levy-chan can I ask you something?" Lucy asked, she blushed a little that made the bluenette crooked her eyebrows into a hundred and eighty degrees.

"Sure, what is it?" Levy said, looking at hee curiously.

"Well, have you ever felt that you're attracted to someone before?" Lucy asked, not looking at her best friend's eyes.

"Hmm, sure I do. Why did you ask?"

"Hmm, nothing. But have you? To someone you don't know? Someone you just saw precisely." She asked once more, nibbling her lower lip.

"I guess, Hey wait a minute Lu-chan," Levy said, stopping the blonde on walking, "Have you?" She asked, eyeing her blondw friend intently that made the latter gulp.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO be continued...