Subway Crush: Four

"Have you?" She asked, eyeing her blonde friend intently that made the latter gulp.

"What? W-Who said who? Psh, Levy-chan..." Lucy said, waving her hand in the space.

"Lu-chan." Levy uttered, looking at her with a poker face, she let out a sigh before looking down, playing with her index fingers.

"Yes." She finally admit, She really can't lie to her. Levy knew her too well more than anyone, after all she's her living diary. She saw Levy's face brightens as the petite girl shook her terribly.

"Really Lu-chan?" she asked, her eyes glistening with so much happiness.

"U-Uhn~" she said, nodding her head up and down with her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Eeeep." she shrieked while hitting her arms violently.

"O-Ouch Levy-chan, q-quit it. It hurts." she groaned in pain while trying to stop her bluenette friend from hurting her.

"Gomene, it's just that, I'm so excited to hear it." Levy once again shrieked as they sit on their respective chairs inside their room. Good thing their teacher isn't there because they held a meeting.

"So... Lu-chan..."Levy started, once she finished her squealing session, "Who is this unlucky one?" she asked.

"Levy-chan. I told you didn't I? I don't know him." She said, looking at her hands.

"Sheesh, poor girl. So what block is he?" She asked.

"How the hell am I suppose to know? I don't know him, And he's not from this school. I just saw him in the subway yesterday." She stated.

"What? You got a crush because you saw him on the subway?!" Levy yelled, she slapped her arms because she yelled. Good thing there isn't much of a student inside their room, because if ever, she swear that she'll sink in her seat because of embarrassment.

"Levy-chan," she murmured in a low voice, glaring at her. She looked aroud to see if anyone heard her petite best friend yelled, but good thing because there is no sign that someone heard her.

"Did I heard it right?" Their red headed friend asked, She mentally face wall, face palm isn't enough for her. She stand corrected.

"Erza! When did you arrive in here?" Lucy asked, forcing a smile at Erza before turning her gaze to Levy, glaring daggers at her because she's a loud mouth.

"Just a couple of minute, and yeah I've heard your conversation. No, I didn't eavesdrop, you guys talk so loud." Erza answered, predict what she's about to ask, "So... is it true?" She asked, taking a chair seat in front of them.

"What true? About Lucy having a subway crush?" Levy asked, "Yeah, it's true."

"Aww, I want to meet that unlucky guy." Out of nowhere, one of their bluenette friend said, taking a chair too and get in their circle.

"Juvia?!" Lucy squeaked, great! Just great. Now her friends knew about her subway crush!

"Well..."

"How about we, wait to the subway later?" Erza suggested.

"It's a Great idea actually. We don't know, maybe Mr.Subway has a friends." Juvia said dreamly, wow! She gave him a nickname!

"B-But--"

"No buts Lucy, it's settled. You can't argue with us. Especially now because Sir Kenji is almost here." Erza said looking at their classmates who's entering their room because probably, their teacher is already walking the hallway to get in their class. Erza then turn her gaze at her, glaring at her. Now she's sure as he'll that She can't argue with that.

"H-Hai."

"Operation: Meet Lucy's Subway Crush!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

So, haha, sorry for the long wait CX I made Juvia talk normally here. I'm the one suffering of making her talk in third's person's POV hope you guys understand.

A i a h ~

Ciao~