Subway Crush: Thirteen

Juvia didn't know what happened, all she remember is that a sweet voice of a woman reverberates in the four cornered conference room, and then someone took her wrist and suddenly dragged her to the middle of the dance floor.

After that everything is a blur. She was dancing with the man she never knew. Sighing for the second time, Juvia jerked her body away from the man and was about to give him a good scold but as her ocean blue eyes met his onyx ones, and in an instant, she forgot how to speak a word.

She gasped when the man of her dreams pulled her in his arms once more, her head rested on his chest, making her face flush as she hear the faint beat of his heart.

"G-Gray." She uttered almost to herself making her flinched when he answers her call.

"You know my name? Nice." He said, even though Juvia couldn't see his expression, she knew that he had this lopsided grin casted on his lips base on how he said those words.

"W-Well... Yeah, I heard it when they announced the names of the first five of your basketball team." She said, hearing him chuckle makes her heart skipped a beat.

She made him chuckle!

"Never knew you were a stalker... Juvia."

"I am not a stalker and it just happens." She retorts but after a while her eyes widen in surprise, did he just call her by her name?

"Wait, is it true that you call my name? Or I'm just assuming things?" Juvia asked, she jerked her head our of his chest and looked at him in the eye, the smug grin was still on his lips as if he was amuse by her.

"Maybe it's true, maybe you're assuming things. It's your choice what to believe."  Gray said, his voice laced with mischief, while his eyes hold amusement in each orb he has.

"If it's true. Then how'd you know my name?" She asked, an eye brow arched in wonder.

"Well, as you say if it's true then maybe I saw your identification card inside the taxi because you accidentally dropped it when you took a money to pay for the fare." Gray said, he let go to her waist but his other hand held her firmly. His hand makes way on his pocket and after a few seconds, he was holding the identification card of the bluenette female.