Subway Crush: Seven

"It's him!" She yelled while pointing at the pinkette, eyes widen in disbelief. She does hope that she'll meet him in her visit on her brother's school, but he didn't imagine that she'll see him as a player, not to mention ace player. All of the people in the basketball court looked at her. Some were murmuring because of the scene she'd done but she couldn't care less, all she cares about is that he looked at her. He saw his eyes widen but then it went back to normal in seconds. She felt embarrassed after because of the people's stare, but then her brother waved his hands at her.

"Yo! Luce!" Her brother, Loke yelled, grinning sheepishly while waving his hand to her, she sighed in relief, her brother just saved her from the embarrassment without him knowing.

"Him! Guys! He's my onii-chan!" She yelled happily as she waved back to him, "Nii-chan! Gambatte!" She yelled once more before sitting at the bleachers.

"I will." Loke said, still a smile planted in his lips.

"Luce, what do you mean it's him?"Erza asked, eyeing her blonde friend. She knows there is much more meaning of what she said a while ago.

"Yeah, what do you mean about that Lulu?" Juvia asked.

"Could it be that..." Levy's eyes widened as well as Erza's and Juvia's before the three said in unison,"He's your subway crush?!"

"Shhh!" She hushed them, her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Dayum! He's hot!" Levy said.

"I agree. Even I wouldn't get him out of my mind if ever I'm on your place." Erza said, bewildered.

"Are there any ugly guys in your brother's school? Bro, I decided. I'll study in this school once we get to college!" Juvia said in determination, even pumping her fist in the air.

"Me too." Erza and Levy said.

"Wait, don't tell me...you wanted to study here just because of the hot guys." She asked, disbelief in her voice.