Subway Crush: Eleven

The day flew so fast, and the anniversary of their company arrived. Her mother asked her if she were to go along with them, but she refused the offer, after all she and her girlfriends already decided to go to their company together. Her mother agreed, but in one condition. Lucy will let Capricorn --her driver-- drive the four of them, in which Lucy agreed, after all that's what she's really up to.

She looked at her reflection for one last time to the vanity mirror inside her room, she looks so sophisticated with the light blue turtle neck silk gown that hugs her curves perfectly, the front looks conservative but it was backless, her make up wasn't that thick, yet it wasn't that light either. It's just perfect for her.

"Yosh!" She sighed before she went out of their house, Capricorn's waiting for her outside, "Thank you." She uttered in a small voice when Capricorn opened the door for her, "Capricorn-san, let's fetch my friends." She said in which Capricorn agreed with. First friend they went to was Erza, she looks so beautiful with the purple mermaid dress she's wearing. Her hair's made into French bun and a light make up was put on her pretty face.

Next was Levy, who is wearing a yellow puffy short dress, it looks cute on her. Erza and Lucy was shocked when they saw her hair. It was straight, not her usual wavy shoulder length hair. And last but not the least, Juvia. She still hadn't put her elbow length gloves when she clamber inside the car.  She was wearing a strapless turquoise long gown and her hair's put into waterfall braid.

"Lucy, me wants take out." Erza said while they were on their way to their company, Juvia smirks before nudging on the scarlet headed, "You want or your mom wants you to get one?" She asked, making Levy and Lucy laugh when they saw Erza blush.

"Yeah. My mom wants one." Erza admitted, in which makes the three of them laughed like there's no tomorrow, "Don't worry Erza."  Levy suddenly said when their laughter subsided, "My mom wants too!" She yelled, she was looking for something inside her purse and when she found it, she let her friends see it.

Their laughter once again soared into the whole car, Even Erza who is blushing deeply a while ago was laughing her heart out when Levy waved her hand that is holding a disposable plastic bag, "See, I told you. I love you Erza that's why I'll join you upon getting take outs." Levy said while laughing, Juvia face palmed but she's still giggling, "You guys. Have some shame. We're going to the party, not in the restaurant or some Christmas Party." Juvia said, but Erza and Levy just gave her a dork face.

"We have no shame." Erza said, backing her head unto her neck so that her double chin would come out, "Yeah. Shame isn't listed on our dictionary."  Levy added, looking up while she widen up her nostril.

"Yuck! There's a booger!" Lucy said, while laughing, Levy picked on her nose and then wiped it on the blonde's arm, "Eww, gross!" Lucy shrieked but the three just laughed, "Over acting friend. There's no booger." Erza said, but still gave Lucy a tissue.

"Whatever, Levs give me a plastic bag too later, I'll take home some foods too." Juvia said to Levy that made them laugh again, "You just told us to have some shame. You just wanted to take some food too, just said it directly." Levy said.