Subway Crush: Sixteen (The Untold P.O.V Two)

It was once again, the Monday, everyone must have felt morbid because it was Monday, but Natsu Dragneel isn't. Because today, he'll have the chance to once again, see Lucy Heartfilia on the Subway. He knew he shouldn't assume that he'll see her, because there is this possibility that she already rode the train or that her brother picked her from her school.

With a sigh, he finally decided to enter the subway even though his knees were trembling because he was nervous to see her. But soon, the moment he step foot to the inside of the station, his whole world crushed on his shoulder to see that she wasn't inside.

"Well, I guess she'll not ride a train here anymore..." His voice filled with disappointment, not because he wasn't able to see the Lucy Heartfilia, but because he had wasted the chance he got to actually talk to her when she was still riding the train. With a pout on his lips, Natsu felt his stomach grumble, oh for goodness sake, his hungry tummy ruined his moment.

He spotted a vending machine, and without a word, he went there to see what he could buy for his stomach, he was having this staring contest to the menu for he couldn't decide what to buy, so in the end he decided to not buy anything, after all dinner is almost ready, he'll just eat until he satisfy his stupid stomach who didn't even care less about his broken heart.

But just as he turned and readied himself to leave the place, Natsu Dragneel caught a glimpse of Lucy Heartfilia, sitting on the usual bench they're sharing, his breathings hitched as he watched her meters away. Natsu couldn't fathom why each time he saw her, Lucy Heartfilia looks more stunning than ever, when she's in fact just wearing a simple uniform of the Pixie High school, and Natsu couldn't fathom how'd he'll fall for her over and over again.

Like he was put under her charms and spell.

His eyes shouts determination, this time for sure he won't chicken out, Natsu ate the gap between them with his large footsteps, he quickly sat beside and he couldn't help but smiled inwardly as he saw her on his peripheral vision that she looked over him.

"Hey." He had prayed to the gods of the universe for him not to squeak and he was glad that he manage to say a three letter word with his normal voice. Lucy Heartfilia looked at him, confusion is clearly written on her angelic face, but despite that, she answered him, "H-Hey." She squeaked, but when a ten good second  had passed, Natsu noticed that Lucy must be wondering if he was talking to her or not, of course he was talking to her. Didn't she notice? He wouldn't waste another day to finally talk to her. He turn his head towards her and flashed her a smile.

"Haven't seen you for quite some time. I haven't been riding this train for a week now because I'm busy. Uh... Well, I suppose you knew because I saw you last Saturday. You watched our game."  He was really astound to himself that he didn't stuttered even a single word, he had done it! He finally had the chance to talk to her!