Subway Crush: Five

"So... is he here now?" Levy asked, wnhile hiding behind the pillar with Erza and Juvia, Lucy on the other hand mentally face palmed with her friends action.

"Yeah Lucy, is he here now?" Erza asked, eyeing every teenager guy, "Hey mister. Are you the one who Lucy has a crush on?" She even asked someone who just passed by.

"U-Uh? Eto... Gomene, I-I don't know what you're talking about." Said the guy as he ran away with a big sweat drop behind his head.

"Try being smart you two." Juvia said, "At least let's ask Lucy what he looks like." She added that made the two nod their head in agreement.

"That's it! Lucy laid us the details of his appearance." Erza asked, now it's her turn to sweat dropped. Her friends really took their operation seriously. She don't even know to herself whether she'll see him again.

"O-Okay... He has a scale like muffler, you'll notice him easily because he has pink hair-"

"Are you sure it's a he now? I mean I haven't heard a guy having a pink hair before." Levy said.

"Well you have heard now. He has pink hair. Cool right." Lucy said.

"Hmm, I guess it is." Juvia said.

"What time is it now?" Levy asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm, it's already 5:15 pm Levy-chan, why?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, shoot!" She exclaimed that made few people look at them.

"Why? What seems to be the problem?" Erza asked.

"I need to be at the mall this 5:30, my mom will meet me there." Levy said.