Subway Crush: Ten

A smile shown on her lips, Lucy knocked on her household's door,  her mother who opened the door for her looked at her confusedly, not because she saw her daughter in distressed, but she saw how blooming she was. It's already evening and yet she's smiling from ear to ear as if the day just started. Her cheeks were flushed as her eyes glimmer in happiness, Lucy hugged her mother, kissing her on the cheeks before greeting her mother in an ecstatic voice, "Good Evening mother, I'm home." She said before swaying herself upstairs, her mother who's still astonished on her actions just looked at her before mumbling, "W-Welcome home."

She quickly opened her Facebook account and put a status, 'Could this day get any better? #N'

~*~

She woke up with a smile on her face,  do her morning rituals before going t their dining room, "Good day mother, father and to you too Loki-nii." She happily greeted, the three just looked at her, "good morning." They all said in unison.

"You seem so happy, and what's the reason princess?" Loke asked, stabbing an egg with his fork.

"Secret." Lucy said, sticking her tongue out before stuffing her mouth with bacon.

"Tsk. Princess, were you dreaming of me last night?" Loke tease, making her look at him with a poker face.

"You wish. Feeler Onii-chan, feeler." She told, pointing her fork to him.

"Now, now you two. Stop it, and listen to what your father would say." Their mother said, they immediately stopped teasing each other as they looked to their father.

"Well, you see. Our company will celebrate it's 25th anniversary this coming Saturday. If you guys want, you could bring your friends."  Their father said.

Automatically, Lucy's eyes glimmer in ecstasy, her friends would love to go because they all love parties, on the other hand Loke's eyes sparkles at the thought of the ladies that would circle for him.