1. Chaos

✩☾ Chaos ☽✩

All the students sat quietly during the study session. It was shocking that even most could keep quiet given their personality traits. Well, all but a group of friends softly laughing and passing notes to each other.

Teddy was the one who started the note passing between her three closest friends. Teddy Lupin, daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks, was an extraverted and devious Hufflepuff. She was the heart of her friend group, always kept everyone in tact assuring no one ever felt left out. Her closest childhood best friend was Ivy Black, daughter of Sirius Black, who unfortunately did not know who her mother was. Ivy was a Slytherin, something she did not take from her father, but fitted her quite well. Besides the lack of remorse and sympathy towards others, she was very fun to be around, loyal, and Teddy treasured her deeply. The third member to their group was Juniper Stone, born to Muggle parents, a very peppy and happy Hufflepuff. Juniper was the first girl Teddy met when they arrived at Hogwarts, both pleased to be put in the same house, and afterwards becoming roommates. Juniper was always the one to cheer others up whilst feeding into her prideful tendencies. The final member to the core four was Nora Nix, daughter of parents whom worked for the Ministry of Magic, also a Ravenclaw. Her given house selection was to no surprise as her clever wit was clear as day whenever she spoke or made a funny joke, which made her be one of Teddy's greatest friends with their love for sarcasm. She was also the brains of the group, the smartest out of the four.

It had always been the core four since the start of Hogwarts. They were all practically inseparable, four pees in a pod. While they loved their inner circle group, they also had their main friend group. The two additions of females being, Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger. Hermione was one of the strangest from their cluster of friends; she always had something to say and acted better than everyone else, but they all still loved her outside of her being annoying. Then there was Ginny... Well, more like everyone's little sister in the group. Teddy had grown to be very close to her, in fact she practically lived with the Weasley's outside of living at Hogwarts. In that same vein, she had become fairly close to the twins, not only because they were in the same year, but because the three were troublemakers. The only Weasley she wasn't a fan of was Percy, who also had mutual feelings towards her.

On the flip side, there were the boys of Teddy's chaotic group of friends, starting with the one, the only, Harry Potter. The one person Teddy couldn't stand at all from the bunch. She never understood what was so special about him. Perhaps, it was the jealousy eating away at her from always managing to steal everyone's attention, especially her parents. Or the fact that he was so bloody annoying, as Teddy would put it. Besides him, there were the Weasley boys, Fred, George, and Ron, and Theodore Nott, the Outsider, as they all called hime for being the only bearable Slytherin boy.

While they all had different personalities, they all fit into the group quite perfectly, all a piece into a perfect puzzle.

Teddy bobbed her knee up and down with the anxiety of sitting in silence. The one thing she hated most in the world was being silent. She always loved to talk and be playful, so this was her least favorite period at Hogwarts, hence why she started passing notes. She slid a note over to Juniper who was on her left as the note migrated over to Ivy then to Nora. Once, Nora had the sheet of paper it went across the table towards Hermione then to Harry then to Ron and then to Fred and George. Fred purposefully sat in front of Teddy, so he could occasionally run his hand on her leg from underneath the table trying to assure her that she wouldn't go insane from the noiseless room.

{Song Guide: Just My Type by The Vamps}

Fred and Teddy were the two who stood out the most amongst their mass of friends. Everyone around them had picked up the spark they both shared. But between Fred and Teddy, they were both convinced they had a very flirtatious personality which complemented each other sweetly. At least that's what Teddy believed about them two. Fred, on the other hand, has always been protective over Teddy; he especially hated seeing her with other boys recently. Throughout the years, he had watch her have flings with boys from their year or even boys from a year above them. At first it never bothered him because, he too, had his fair share in the dating pool at Hogwarts, but part of him knew his feelings for someone else would never be as strong as the ones he had for Teddy.