Author's Note

✩☾ Trust No One ☽✩

A Fred Weasley Fanfiction

by ItsQueenNik

Socials

Personal Tiktok: @ ItsQueenNik

Fanfiction Tiktok: @ ShiftingToWattpad

You may find teasers on both TikTok's, but mainly on the dedicated TikTok for the story. On the Fanfiction Tiktok account, you will find edits of the characters, the story, and some sneak peeks to the next following chapters.

Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers,

I wanted to hop on here and give a little explanation to my book and introduce the official fancast. This book is meant to be outside of the traditional romance fanfictions you can easily find on Wattpad or Ao3. Trust No One will be touching base with the darker side of the Wizarding World, some what if's scenarios, and a story that is more than just a simple love story. Expect to shed tears, to feel angry, and to feel in love with some of the characters. While most of you reading love Fred Weasley, I will also being diving into some romance stories with the side characters that include George Weasley, Theodore Nott, and many more!

I will also like to take this time to answer the questions that I have seen pop up. First and for most, in this story Theodora(Teddy) Lupin will be a girl inspired by the character I had created for myself in my DR whilst still trying to stay in tuned with the characters in Harry Potter x Marauders. Secondly, I will be making Remus and Sirius the lovers they deserve to be in my story for all of you Wolfstar fans. 😉 This book will mainly remain in Teddy's POV, however, you will all get a good experience of being behind the eyes of some of the other main characters.

The time span this story is taking place is during Order of The Phoenix. Some of the events that occurred in Goblet of Fire have been altered to fit the story accordingly. Everything will make more sense when certain things begin revealing themselves within the story.

I hope you enjoy this story!!

xoxo,

Nik

Disclaimers

I DO NOT SUPPORT JKR!

This book will be containing major character deaths, mature/explicit/sexual content, and gore.

Some of the characters ages may be different from traditional ages given in Harry Potter, details about each character may be slightly different(more of my interpretation of each character), and I will be including original characters in this story.

Shoutout to my best friends for letting me write them into my story, you'll find them as being the original characters: Juniper Stone, Nora Nix, and Ivy Black.

Fancast

The Hufflepuffs