18. Inferno

Song Guide: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy

✩☾ Inferno ☽✩

Feeling her head nod back and forth until she jolted upwards waking up immediately. Finding herself in a dark room with dim red lighting. She tried to lift herself up, but soon enough felt like she had been enchanted to remain put in the chair underneath her. Still attempting to regain oxygen throughout her body, she looked beside her finding Ron sat in the seat next to her as he still hadn't awoken. Her eyes looked to the front as she saw Adrian and Ivy were sat their as well. Now taking a better look at the room they were in, she saw their had been no doors or windows. It was a blank room with four walls, and the roof above their heads gleaming in a red glow also to be the only lighting source in the room. There hadn't been much in the room besides the table, the chairs, and the four of them.

Teddy rubbed her head, hadn't they escaped? She was so sure that they had made it out of the cruel game's imprisonment. She patted Ron trying to wake him, "Ron, wake up. Please, come on... Ugh, there's fucking spiders all over you!"

The words got the poor boy up as he woke in a frantic panic, "Bloody hell, get them off me," as he patted all over himself in fear.

Finally, looking down on himself in realization there had been none of the horrific creatures on him, he flailed his arms at Teddy, "What the hell was that for?"

Teddy laid her finger on the boy's cheek, still oblivious to their situation, as she pushed him to look around the room. His face turning pale looking at the blankness of the space around them and eery atmosphere.

Ivy had woke up next, "No, what the fuck! Are we in the afterlife?? I wasn't ready to die just yet", tears began rolling down the girls cheek.

The dark haired girl glanced over to the boy who had been now groaning very loudly beside her, "For fuck sakes, there's no way I was brought to the bad side side of the after life!"

Teddy laughed slightly at the girls remark towards Adrian, "Like you would have made it to the good side, Ives."

Rolling her eyes, Ivy placed her hands on the armrests of her chair as she tried to lift herself up being found that she was also unable to. Frowning straight ahead at Teddy, "Well, how do we get out?"

Teddy shrugged, "I don't know the last thing I remembered is that we had made it out of the last room..."

Her memory coming back clearer, as she winced at the flashback of the blood and how it felt entering into her lungs. Trying to think about anything else, but that, she began to remember the assembled group of Death Eaters awaiting them as soon as her head smacked the floor with her eyes shutting. Adrian groaned, "There's.... probably a second fucking riddle."

The three of them, now staring at Adrian, who seemed to have some knowledge to what they had not known of. Ignoring their questioning expression,  he rolled his head back letting it lay against the back part of the chair, "Don't fucking stare at me like that, I'm just as clueless as all of you."

Teddy frowned at the boy. If there was one thing she learnt about the boy during their time together, it was that he could never maintain eye contact with anyone if he were to tell a lie. The way he leaned his head back to avoid everyone's gaze had given him up to her.

"Adrian...", she had spoken quickly capturing his attention as he lifted his head to look at her.

"Why are you lying?"

The room fell quiet as everyone was now staring at the brunette boy. Unsure how he should respond, he had picked up on Teddy's tactic as he kept his stare glued to hers. She watched the way his jaw tenses and released multiple times, presumingly in a panic manner.