2. A Plot For Revenge

✩☾ A Plot For Revenge ☽✩

Teddy stuck her hand under the faucet wincing at the pain of the water running over the deep wounds. The agitation began to feel more as a relief of pain. She wondered to herself what would have happened if Nora was taken in instead of her, would she have gotten the same punishment? The pang of guilt began to run through her mind not wanting anyone else having to had gone through what she had with Umbridge.

She was brought out of her thoughts from hearing Juniper's frantic voice enter their dorm room, "Teddy! Teddy, what the hell did Umbridge do!"

She quickly dried her hand up as she wrapped it in gauze before being met by her three friends bombarding her with a million questions.

"Are you okay?"

"Theo came running to the group to tell us what he saw!"

"What did she do?"

Teddy threw herself onto her bed groaning not wanting to have to deal with the repercussion of everyone knowing about what Umbridge had done to her hand. Let alone the thought eating her away that it could have been Nora who had gotten the painful words engraved onto her hand.

Juniper, Ivy, and Nora all sat on the bed as they awaited for her to speak. She unwrapped her hand sticking it in front of her friends, "Fine, you want to see what this twit did to me?"

Nora's mouth dropped as Ivy felt a burst of anger whilst Juniper felt queasy to the sight of fresh blood. Ivy said, "Oh, Fred's gonna kill her."

Teddy immediately sat up and said, "Oh, Merlin! Who told Fred?"

Juniper smirked towards the other two girls as they looked at Teddy. Teddy looked at the three of them exchange a silent look. She asked knowing well enough what that look meant, "Okay, what is it? Spit it out."

Nora shrugged her shoulders teasingly, "Oh, nothing."

Teddy glanced at Juniper knowing she would break. Juniper laughed nervously, "It's just... You two have been very close.."

Teddy crossed her arms over her chest in defense, "No, no, no! We're not doing this again. He doesn't see me that way at all."

Ivy leaned down on her bed with her arms behind her head, "You say this every time, Teds. You speak on behalf of his point of you, but what about you hmm?"

Teddy paused in thought as she remembered the way she felt kissing him for the first time the summer before, the electricity that ran through her body. One thing her three friends didn't know was that wasn't the last time they both shared a passionate kiss with each other. It all started that night of Dare or Dare.

Everyone had gone to bed or was too drunk to even function anymore. Fred and George had started a campfire outside. The only ones still awake then was Fred, George, Teddy, and Theodore. Theodore had his head laid on Teddy's lap as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He whispered to her, "So, that kiss with you and uh Freddie over there."

She giggled drunkily at his words, "Shut up, Theo."

Fred and George were busy wrestling each other on the ground. Teddy's eyes wandered onto Fred's biceps as he had George in a headlock waiting for him to tap out. They were both immensely sweaty, but something about seeing Fred sweaty with a look in his eyes of wanting to win was making her feel some type of way she couldn't explain. Theo looked up at her watching the twins wrestle. Theo smiled and said, "I knew it, you do bloody fancy him!"