3. The Incident

A.N. Hello my lovely readers, I have began a Spotify playlist for this story for you all to follow along while reading: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1UGvtNIPCItzUGw4GGf81X?si=1LiBLkcYR_OkXKtdkxy5XA

The name of the playlist is Trust No One // Fred Weasley by ItsQueenNik , if you have any song recs feel free to comment them.

xoxo,
Nik

✩☾ The Incident ☽✩

After hours and hours of planning, most of the group had gone to bed scared to be too tired for the O.W.L.'s exams tomorrow, all except for three. Teddy pulled her knees into her chest looking up at Fred and George plotting their brilliant prank.

They both said in unison, "Dragon!"

Teddy tilted her head to the side in confusion, "Dragon?"

George nodded and said, "Imagine this,"

Fred continued, "A fire breathing dragon in the form of fireworks!"

Teddy's eyes beamed at the boy's excitement. She nodded her head in approval as she added onto their idea, "One that can engulf the wicked witch."

Fred and George looked at each other in pure amazement at the given idea. They both scribbled down onto slivers of paper their ideas and how they were going to make everything come to life.

The twins paused saying at the same time, "Wildfire Whiz-bangs!"

Teddy giggled and asked, "Wildfire what?"

Fred finally plopped down onto the floor next to her as he explained, "Remember the fireworks we were playing with in the courtyard a few days ago?"

Teddy furrowed her brows, "The ones that Umbridge confiscated?"

George nodded, "Yeah, but we have more."

Fred motioned for George to show her. A sudden spark of firework flew up into the air.

Fred nudged Teddy, "Name an animal."

Teddy scrunched her nose thinking to herself as she announced, "Unicorn."

Fred nodded towards George as he wived a motion into the air turning the existing firework into a Unicorn sparkling around the room.

Teddy squealed, "You both are too bloody brilliant."

She turned her head smiling at Fred as they both looked madly in love towards each other. George looked down at the both of them as he couldn't help, but to smile at them both. Fred and Teddy felt his stare as they looked up at him realizing he had caught on. Teddy frantically grasped onto the sheet in Fred's hand furthering examining it.

George chuckled to himself, "Love birds."

Teddy lifted her head up and asked, "What was that?"

George shook his head acting as if he hadn't said anything. Teddy frowned at him as she stood up with her arms crossed. She insisted, "I know you said something, Weasley."

George lifted his hands up in defense and said, "I was just saying how tired I felt."

Fred laughed at his brother's commentary. If there was one person who knew about the two of them, it was his twin brother, of course. Teddy shook her head at him and said, "No time for sleep until this prank is set in stone."

Fred looked up at her admiring her optimism, "Well, what's missing from it?"

She said as a demand, "Me, of course. Someone's going to have to distract Umbridge while you two sneak out of the O.W.L.'s exams."